We provided NCERT Solutions for Class 4 English Chapter 1 Wake Up is prepared by the best teachers across India. These NCERT 4th Class English Chapter 1 Wake Up Solution includes detailed answers of all the questions in Chapter 1 Wake Up provided in NCERT Book which is prescribed for Class 4 in CBSE school Books. This will help students to understand basic concepts better.
|Organisation||National Council of Educational Research and Training|
|Class Name||4th Class|
|Chapter Name||Chapter 1|
|Content name||Wake Up|
|Category Name||CBSE NCERT Solutions|
lovely buzzing sleepy head tiniest
1) Lovely: very beautiful Example sentences: 1) I saw a lovely view from the window of my house. 2) Geetika is wearing a lovely green dress.
2) Buzzing: humming sound Example sentences: 1) The mosquitoes are buzzing all around us. 2) The bees are buzzing inside the house.
3) Sleepy head: a sleepy person Example sentences: 1) He is such a sleepy head. 2) Wake up, sleepy head! You’ve been asleep for ten hours.
4) Tiniest: very small Example sentences: 1) The baby had the tiniest feet. 2) The tiniest creatures are the cutest creatures.
1) Birds wish good morning to each other in the morning.
2) The birds and bees are already awake.
3) The cow, horses, ducks, sheep and the tiniest chicken wake up in the morning before the child does.
1. Listen to the songs of birds. Say the words boy and bee. Listen to the b sound in –
|big, bubbles, bin, bag, blue, blow and black.|
2. Listen to the baby chicks – cheep cheep cheep.
2) Disclaimer: This is a sample answer that has been provided to you. Students are advised to write the answer based on their own experience and observation.
Cow: Hello Horse! How are you? Aren’t you feeling hungry yet?
Horse: Hi Cow! No, I am not feeling well. I had barley and grains already.
Duck: I am feeling hungry. I have cooked a small fish for my breakfast.
Chicken: Ehh! I don’t like eating fish. It is so boring. Duckie! Can you please cook a fresh grasshopper for me.
Betty bought a bit of butter, But the bit of butter that Betty bought was bitter, So Betty bought some better butter, To make the bitter butter better.
Disclaimer: Students are advised to practice this on their own.
Connect the pair of sentences below using and or but. (a) It is time to get up for school. (b) I want to sleep for some more time.
(a) Sheila got some chocolates for her birthday. (b) She got some new clothes too.
(a) Everyone has gone to sleep. (b) I want to read my book.
(a) Raju plays cricket. (b) He also plays hockey.
Fill in the blanks according to the example given below –
2) Sheila got some chocolates for her birthday and she got some new clothes too.
3) Everyone has gone to sleep but I want to read my book.
4) Raju plays cricket but he also plays hockey.
Rajasthan Patrika epaper PDF: Rajasthan Patrika Newspaper PDF Download is Daily Hindi Newspaper. It is the best…
Today’s The Financial Express Newspaper PDF Download is one of the best Hindi Newspaper in…