AP DSC TRT and TET cum TRT Jobs 2022 Notification: Andhra Pradesh District Selection Committee (AP) Officials released AP DSC Jobs 2022 Notification. The last date to apply Online for AP DSC 2022 Exam is 20 February 2022. In this post, you will get to know all the details regarding AP DSC including the AP DSC exam dates, AP DSC exam pattern, AP DSC Syllabus, AP DSC cutoff and other details.
AP DSC Online Form 2022
AP DSC Jobs 2022 @ https://apdsc.apcfss.in/
Information given in the Official website AP School Assistant, TGT, TRT, Lecturer & Others notification, an individual aspirant needs to submit their application before the last date. Andhra Pradesh District Selection Committee (AP) officials are inviting online applications from interested candidates for the available DSC Posts. Therefore, if you have completed Degree from any Recognized Institute or University then you can apply this post. This is a good chance for the candidates who are looking for Government Jobs.
AP DSC Job Overview:
- Organization Name: Andhra Pradesh District Selection Committee
- Post Name: DSC
- Total Vacancies: 20,000
- Starting date: 20 January 2022
- Closing Date: 20 February 2022
- Application Mode: Online
- Category: Govt Jobs
- Selection Process: Written Test, Document Verification
- Job Location: Andhra Pradesh
- Official Site: https://apdsc.apcfss.in/
Important Dates to Remember
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 20 January 2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 20 February 2022
- Application Fee Last date: February 2022
- Exam Date : UPDATED SOON
- Admit Card: UPDATED SOON
- Rs. 500/- for General Candidates.
- Rs. 0/- for SC / ST Candidates.
Mode of Payment:
Payment Mode (Online/ Offline): SBI Challan/ Net Banking by using Visa, Master Card, Maestro, RuPay Credit/ Debit Card
AP DSC 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Interested candidates who are ready to apply for AP 2022 notification must possess the below eligibility criteria
- Candidates who have passed their Degree or Equivalent from Any Recognized Board in India can apply for this post.
- Candidates suggested read the official notification before applying.
Age Limit (as on 20/01/2022)
- A candidate must be of minimum 18 years of age and must not exceed 44 years. Candidates belonging to reserved categories are given age relaxation as per Government Rules
Age relaxation will be available as
- OBC/ BC Candidates – 3 Years
- SC/ ST Candidates – 5 Years
- Ex-Serviceman Candidates – 3 Years
- PWD/ Widow/ Divorced Candidates – 5 Years
Nationality: A citizen of India
AP DSC Pay Scale/Salary in Hand
Selected candidates will get AP DSC salary: As per Rules
AP 2022 Number Of Vacancies
Total Vacancy: 20,000
Andhra Pradesh DSC Post-wise Vacancy
The post-wise splitting of vacancies is along the lines.
- SGT (Secondary Grade Teachers)
- Language pandits (LP),
- School Assistants (SA),
- Physical Education Teachers (PET),
- Trained Graduate Teachers (TGT), and
- Post-Graduate Teachers (PGT),
- Drawing Teachers, etc.
AP DSC District Wise Posts
The district-wise splitting of vacancies is as follows.
- East Godavari
- West Godavari
- SPSR Nellore
Selection for DSC based on Written Test, Document Verification
How to download AP DSC Results 2022?
All eligible candidates can apply through the important link provided below in the link section or they can also apply on the Official website of Andhra Pradesh District Selection Committee (AP) before 20 February 2022.
Some Useful Important Links
Download Advertisement: Click Here
Apply Online DSC: Click Here
Official website : Click Here