AP DSC Syllabus PDF: Who are going to write the AP DSC written test they must know the Exam Syllabus, Exam Pattern and Selection Process this will help you to easily write the exam and also get good marks in the exam. Aspirants searching latest AP Exam Syllabus 2022 PDF and New Exam Pattern all the information we had provided the Details in this article.
AP Notification 2022 has been recently released for DSC Posts. The total 20,000 vacancies released. The written examination will be conducted on UPDATED SOON. Candidates can check further details the official website portal of the Andhra Pradesh District Selection Committee (AP) is https://apdsc.apcfss.in/.
AP DSC 2022 Syllabus Pdf – Check latest Andhra Pradesh DSC School Asst, SGT, LP Exam Pattern @apdsc.cgg.gov.in
Organization Name: Andhra Pradesh District Selection Committee (AP)
Name of Post: DSC
Total Posts: 20,000
Selection Process: selection
Job Location: State
Official Website: https://apdsc.apcfss.in/
AP DSC Exam Pattern
|Part-I||General Studies and Current Affairs||30||15|
|Perspectives in Special Education and Inclusive Education||10||05|
|Methodology in Special Education and Inclusive Education||20||10|
|Psychology with reference to CWSN||20||10|
|Part-II|| Category of Disability Specialisation
(i.ID, ii. HI, iii. VI, iv. SLD, v. ASD & CP with MD) (Each category has equal marks)
|Total||200 Questions||100 Marks|
|Weightage to IERTs||5 Marks|
AP DSC SGT Exam Pattern 2019 – Andhra Pradesh TRT Exam Syllabi
|I||Current Affairs & General Knowledge||10|
|II||The Child Development and Pedagogy||30|
|III||Language 1 Content and Methodology – Optional
(Telugu/ Urdu/ Hindi/ Tamil/ Kannada/ Oriya/ Sanskrit)
|IV||The Language 2 English Content and Methodology||35|
Andhra Pradesh DSC PET Exam Pattern 2019 – apdsc.cgg.gov.in 2019 Syllabus Pdf
|I||GK and Current Affairs||10|
|II||English – Language 2||30|
AP DSC LP Exam Pattern 2019
|I||General Knowledge and Current Affairs||10|
|II||Child Development and Pedagogy||30|
|III||Optional (Telugu/ Urdu/ Hindi/ Tamil/ Kannada/
Oriya/ Sanskrit) – Language 1
|IV||Content and Methodology of Language 2 English||30|
|V||Science or Mathematics or Social Studies||60|
AP DSC Exam syllabus 2022
AP DSC Syllabus 2019 Common Topics for SGT, SA, PET, LP
- General Knowledge and Current Affairs.
- Child Development and Pedagogy.
- Languag.e Topics.
- Mathematics or Science or Social Studies.
- Physical Education.
- Environmental Studies
AP DSC Syllabus 2019 – General Knowledge & Current Affairs
- Knowledge of Current Events.
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries.
- India and its neighboring countries.
- Current Affairs – National & International.
- Budget and Five Year Plans.
- General Politics.
- Indian Constitution.
- Scientific Research.
- Important Financial & Economic News.
- Economy, Banking, and Finance.
- Countries & Capitals.
AP DSC Exam Syllabus 2019 – Child Development and Pedagogy
- Development of Child.
- Understanding Learning.
- Pedagogical Concerns.
AP DSC Teacher Syllabus Pdf – English
- Parts of Speech.
- Types of Sentences.
- Articles and Prepositions.
- Degrees of Comparison.
- Direct Speech and Indirect Speech.
- Use of Phrases.
- Comprehension of a Prose Passage.
- Voice – Active and Passive Voice.
- English language – History, Nature, Importance, Principles of English as Second Language.
- Problems of Teaching / Learning English.
- Objectives of Teaching English.
- Development of Language Skills (Listening, Speaking, Reading & Writing – (LSRW), Communicative skills.
- Approaches, Methods, Techniques of teaching English
- The Teaching of Structures and Vocabulary items.
- Curriculum & Textbooks
- Teaching Learning Materials in English
- Lesson Planning
- Evaluation of the English language
AP DSC SGT Syllabus in Telugu medium – Environmental Studies
The AP DSC 2019 Secondary Grade Teacher Syllabus
- Science in Everyday life: Scientists – Science Institutes – Branches
- Living World: Classification of Plants and Animals; Plant & Animal life
- Human body – Health –Hygiene –Safety and First aid
- Agriculture and Animal Husbandry
- Our Environment
- Our Universe
- Natural Resources
- Natural Phenomena
- Mechanics, Kinematics and Dynamics:
- Modern World
- The action of Heat on Substances & Types of Chemical changes
- Laws of Chemical Combination
- Water and its Constituents
- Sulfur and its Compounds
- Nitrogen and its Compounds
- Phosphorus and its Compounds
- Common Salt and its Constituents
AP DSC SA Syllabus – Mathematics
- Number System (Elementary Number Theory).
- Simple Equations.
- Data Handling and Statistics.
- Aims, values and instructional objectives of teaching Mathematics
- Meaning, Nature, and Definitions of Mathematics
- Instructional Material, TLM and Resource Utilization in Mathematics
- Evaluation, tools of evaluation and Continuous Comprehensive Evaluation
- Methods of Teaching & Remedial measures in Mathematics
- Curriculum, Text Book & Instructional Planning
- Child-Centered and Activity-Based Approaches in Teaching Mathematics
- Correlation with other school subjects and daily life.
AP DSC 2019 TET CUM TRT Syllabus – PET Exam – Physical Education
- Principles, Philosophy & History of Physical Education.
- Organization and Administration of Physical Education.
- Psychology, Materials, and Methods of Physical Education.
- Anatomy and Physiology and Kinesiology.
- Health Education, Safety Education, and Physiology of Exercise.
- Physiology of Exercise.
- Officiating and Coaching of Physical Education