AP TET Notification Recruitment 2022: AP has released the official Notification @aptet.apcfss.in for Various TET Posts on onJul 2022. The last date to apply Online is Aug 2022. In this post, you know the no. vacancy, post, online application dates, eligibility criteria, AP TET exam dates, AP TET exam pattern, AP TET Syllabus, AP TET cutoff and other necessary details.
AP TET Notification 2022 | AP TET Recruitment 2022
AP TET Jobs 2022 @ https://aptet.apcfss.in/
Information given in the Official website AP Teacher Eligibility Test notification, an individual aspirant needs to submit their application before the last date. Andhra Pradesh (AP) officials are inviting online applications from interested candidates for the available TET Posts. Therefore, if you have completed B.Ed from any Recognized Institute or University then you can apply this post. This is a good chance for the candidates who are looking for Government Jobs.
AP TET Notification 2022 Overview:
The recruitment is to apply for various post. Download the official notification provided below
|AP Recruitment Notification 2022|
|Organization Name||Andhra Pradesh|
|Total Vacancies||Various Posts|
|Starting date||15 Jul – 16 Aug 2022 (Tentative)|
|Closing Date||Aug 2022|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
Detail information for filling of AP TET Application Form candidate go through detail description, official notification about AP TET age limit, education, total vacancies, job location. We will update the AP TET Sarkari Result, Exam Date, Admit Card, Answer Key and other important details once the government released on this page.
- Rs. 500/- for General Candidates.
- Rs. 500/- for SC / ST Candidates.
AP TET Notification Eligibility Criteria
Interested candidates who are ready to apply for AP 2022 notification must possess the below eligibility criteria
- Candidates who have passed their B.Ed or Equivalent from Any Recognized Board in India can apply for this post.
- Candidates suggested read the official notification before applying.
Age Limit Criteria
Candidates applying for AP Recruitment should check for the given age limit:
- Minimum age limit 18 Years.
- Maximum age limit 40 Years.
- Read the Notification for Age Relaxation.
05 years for SC/ST;
03 years for OBC(non-creamy)
Relaxation of 10 years for General PWBD category;
Relaxation of 15 years for SC/ST PWBD category;
Relaxation of 13 years for OBC PWBD(non-creamy layer) category
AP TET Pay Scale/Salary in Hand
Selected candidates will get AP TET salary: As Per Rules
AP 2022 Number Of Vacancies
The total vacancy of AP TET is Various Posts
Selection for TET based on CBT
Application Form for AP TET 2022
The following section contains critical information on AP TET 2022.
- The application will be made available online via the official website.
- Candidates must verify their eligibility prior to submitting the form.
- Applicants interested in becoming teachers must complete an application form.
- Uploading papers must adhere to the prescribed format.
- Additionally, retain a copy of the completed application form for future reference.
How to Apply AP TET Notification
All eligible candidates can apply through the important link provided below in the link section or they can also apply on the Official website of Andhra Pradesh (AP) before Aug 2022.
- First open AP official website, aptet.apcfss.in.
- Download AP TET Recruitment 2022.
- Click on AP TET apply link given below and fill all necessary information..
- If you have eligible to pay AP application fee then pay.
- Finally take out print and use it further recruitment process.
Candidates must possess all authentic documents and testimonials to substantiate the information provided in the AP TET 2022 application form. Candidates are not required to upload these documents throughout the application process. The following is a list of all the documents that will be required to substantiate the information provided on the application form for AP TET 2022:
- 10th standard mark sheet
- 12th standard mark sheet
- Graduation marksheet
- Post-graduation marksheet
- Teaching diploma certificate
- Sports certificates (As applicable for incentive)
- Category certificate
- Photo ID proof – Aadhar Card
- Scanned passport photo
- Scanned file of signature
- Mode of payment
Very Important Dates to Remember
- Notification Date: Jul 2022
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 15 Jul – 16 Aug 2022 (Tentative)
- Last Date to Apply Online: Aug 2022
- Application Fee Last date: Aug 2022
- Exam Date : update Soon
- Admit Card: update Soon
AP TET FAQ’s
Question: What is AP TET Age Limit required?
Answer: Your age should be 18 to 40 Years
Question: What is AP TET Salary?
Answer: AP TET pay scale As Per Rules
Question: What is AP TET Last Date?
Answer: The last date of AP is Aug 2022
Question: Where can I check latest news about AP recruitment 2022?
Answer: you can chech AP ar aptet.apcfss.in.
Question: What is the qualification required to apply for AP post 2022?
Answer: Candidates must have passed B.Ed.
- AP TET Notification PDF: Click Here
- Apply OnlineTET: Click Here
- AP Official website : Click Here
We had provided all information about the Latest AP 2022 Notification shared throughout this article. For more such Employment News, candidates always check our site i.e. CareersWave.