APRCET Syllabus 2022 along with the latest Exam Pattern released at sche.ap.gov.in. So, students to score best marks in that APRCET Exam must complete knowledge of the Andhra Pradesh APRCET Exam Syllabus. We had added the Andhra Pradesh APRCET Exam Pattern 2022. So, candidates can check out the article for getting more info from this article.
APRCET Syllabus PDF and Exam Pattern
Andhra University (Andhra University) has released the syllabus of APRCET 2022 at sche.ap.gov.in. Andhra Pradesh APRCET syllabus is based on class PG Degree in Science/Arts / Management/ Commerce / Law / Pharmacy & Engineering with at least 55% Marks in each subject syllabus. APRCET is a computer based entrance exam for admission to M.Phil/Ph.D. programs courses offered by various colleges . Candidates read the full article to know detailed APRCET Syllabus 2022.
APRCET Syllabus 2022 Details
|Full Name Of The Organisation||Andhra University|
|Short Nname of the Organisation||Andhra University|
|Entrance Exam Name||Andhra Pradesh Research Common Entrance Test (APRCET 2022)|
|Category||Entrance Exam Syllabus|
|Courses Offered||M.Phil/Ph.D. programs|
|Notification Released Date||03rd week of Sep 2022|
|Application form accepted Date||3rd week of Sep 2022|
|Exam Date||3rd week of Oct 2022|
|Hall Ticket Release Date||1st week of Nov 2022|
Download Andhra Pradesh APRCET Syllabus 2022?
- Candidates first go to the official website @ sche.ap.gov.in
- Find Syllabus Link of Andhra Pradesh APRCET Syllabus pdf format.
- Check subject wise APRCET 2022 Syllabus and take the printout
- Use the topics to gain the best marks in the Entrance exam
Andhra Pradesh APRCET Exam Pattern 2022
Andhra Pradesh APRCET Exam Pattern 2022 – Andhra University (Andhra University) has released the official exam pattern of APRCET 2022 in online mode on 03rd week of Sep 2022. Candidates are requested to check the details regarding APRCET exam pattern before starting off their preparation process.
- Mode: APRCET 2022 will be conducted Offline i.e. Paper and Pen-based Test (PBT).
- Question Type:The question paper will be Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ).
- Duration: The time given to complete the examination will be 180 minutes.
- Marking Scheme:One mark will be awarded for every correct answer and 1/6 marks will be deducted for an incorrect answer.
- Topics: The question paper will contain 2 sections. Part-A is Teaching and Research Aptitude for 90 marks, whereas Part-B is subject-specific for 90 marks.
- Syllabus: The Part-A i.e. the Teaching and Research Aptitude will be asked on the lines of UGC NET Paper-I Syllabus.
- Medium:The question paper will be in English.
|APRCET Exam Pattern|
|Mode||Offline i.e. Paper and Pen-based Test (PBT)|
|Question Type||Multiple Choice Question (MCQ)|
|Marking Scheme||+1 mark for the correct answer -1/6 for an incorrect answer|
|Pattern||Part-A: Teaching & Research Aptitude-90 marks
Part-B: Subject-specific questions-90 marks
APRCET syllabus 2022 will be released along with the information brochure. Before starting the preparation, candidates will be able to download the syllabus available in pdf format.
Download APRCET 2022 Syllabus for Part A Click Here
Remember that the given APRCET Exam Syllabus 2022 helps you a lot in the preparation time. Therefore, follow our website Careerswave.in and grab much more accurate information.