The Online Application Process for BARC JRF 2019 exam has been started on 13th June 2019 after the release of its Official Notification. The last date to apply Online for BARC JRF 2019 Exam is 12th July 2019. In this post, you will get to know all the details regarding BARC JRF including the BARC JRF exam dates, BARC JRF exam pattern, BARC JRF Syllabus, BARC JRF cutoff and other details.
- Starting Date to Apply Online:13th June 2019
- Last Date to Apply Online: 12th July 2019
LOCATION : Across India
- Rs. 500/- for General Candidates.
- Rs. 0/- for SC / ST Candidates.
- Payment Mode (Online/ Offline): SBI Challan/ Net Banking by using Visa, Master Card, Maestro, RuPay Credit/ Debit Card
BARC JRF 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Nationality: A citizen of India
- Candidates who had qualified or passed their B.Sc, M.Sc Examination or Equivalent from any Recognized Board can apply for this post.
- Candidates suggested to read full Official Notification before applying.
A candidate must be of minimum 18 years of age and must not exceed 28 years. Candidates belonging to reserved categories are given age relaxation as per Government Rules.
BARC 2019 Number Of Vacancies
Total Vacancy : 25 Post
Selection Procedure :
Selection for JRF based on Academic performance, Interview.
How To Apply for JRF ?
All eligible candidates can apply through the important link provided below in the link section or they can also apply on the Official website of Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) before 12th July 2019.
Some Useful Important Links
Download Advertisement: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here
Check Here For The Latest Written Exam Results
Upcoming Indian Railway Jobs