BCECE Admit Card 2020 download: BCECEB will release the Admit card for BCECE 2020 Exam. The candidates who have applied for BCECE can download Hall Tickets. In this post we also mentioned about BCECE Exam dates, Exam Venue and more details provided in the below of the article.
Candidates can download the BCECE Admit Card from direct link which is available in this post. Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB) conducts the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination (BCECE) examination on 19th & 20th April 2020. BCECE registration process started on 20th February 2020.
BCECE Admit Card 2020 Details
|Exam Conducting authority||Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB)|
|Name of Exam||Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination(BCECE)|
|Admission Courses||Engineering, Pharmacy, and Agriculture courses|
|Category||entrance exams hall ticket|
|Hall Ticket Release Date||6th April 2020|
|Exam Date||19th & 20th April 2020|
|Result Release Date||3rd week of June 2020|
|Counseling Dates||3rd week of July 2020|
How to get BCECE Admit Card 2020:
- First step go to official site @ bceceboard.bihar.gov.in
- Find BCECE Hall Tickets 2020 link
- Fill the Registration Number, Password, DOB, etc..,
- Then Click on Download button of BCECE Hall Ticket 2020.
- Take a printout and also save pdf admit card for future reference.
BCECE Admit Card and Call Letter
Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Call Letter 2020, this BCECE entrance test was completely under the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB). In the examination, the BCECE Hall Ticket 2020 was essential. Without hall ticket, the officials have no chance to enter into the exam enter. Candidates, before the downloading of the BCECE Admit Card 2020, once check the details are correct or not.
BCECE Admit Card and exam date
BCECE entrance exam conducted on 19th & 20th April 2020. Most of the applicants; download the hall ticket 2-3 days before in the exam. But this is a wrong process. At the end of the time, the servers are hanging up. So download the cnam. Before going to download the use your login details and simply downloads the hall ticket. After getting the hall ticket on this page must verify the BCECE Exam Date 2020.
BCECE Admit Card Important Links
To Download BCECE Hall Ticket 2020: Click Here
BCECE Exam Pattern 2020
- Exam Date: Conducted on 19th & 20th April 2020 (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and Agriculture & Biology).
- Number of Questions: Total 100 questions.
- Question Paper Type: Objective Type.
- Subjects: Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology & Agriculture. Compulsory to attempt Physics & Chemistry sections. Candidates who apply for engineering have to attempt Mathematics.
- Language: English & Hindi.
- Mode: pen and paper based.
- Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes (for each subject).
- Marking Scheme: Correct answer will carry 4 mark.
- Negative Marking: Every wrong answer will carry -1 mark.
|Subjects (One paper with 3 parts)||Duration||Number of Questions||Total Marks||Exam Dates|
|Physics||1½ hours (9:00 AM to 10:30 AM)||100||400||April 2020|
|Chemistry||1½ hours (11:00 AM to 12:30 PM)||100||400||April 2020|
|Mathematics||1½ hours (3:00 PM to 02:30 PM)||100||400||April 2020|
|Biology||1½ hours (4:00 PM to 05:30 PM)||100||400||April 2020|
|Agriculture||1½ hours (11:00 AM to 12:30 PM)||100||400||April 2020|
Frequently Asked Questions
From when can I download BCECE Hall Ticket?
You can download BCECE Admit Card 2020 from the 6th April 2020.
When will BCECEB conduct the BCECE Exam 2020?
BCECE Exam will be conducted on 19th & 20th April 2020.
How can I download BCECE Hall Ticket 2020?
You can download BCECE Hall Ticket either from the official site @ bceceboard.bihar.gov.in or from the careerswave.in website
Well, our team from Careerswave.in, we hope that the information presented on this article is useful for you. To get more such notification and quick updates check our site regularly.