India Women vs Bangladesh Women Dream11 Team for today’s match – September 24, 01:00 am GMT | Asian Games 2023
The semifinal encounter will take place at the Pingfeng Campus Cricket Field in Hangzhou.
India Women are the favorites to win this match against Bangladesh Women. They have a much stronger team on paper, with more experience and firepower. India have also been in better form in recent months, winning their last five matches in a row.
Bangladesh Women are a good team, but they are not at the same level as India. They have a few talented players, such as Shafali Verma and Smriti Mandhana, but they lack overall depth and experience.
India Women should win this match comfortably, unless they make some major mistakes.
Here is a possible Dream11 team for the IND-W vs BAN-W match:
- Smriti Mandhana (IND)
- Shafali Verma (IND)
- Jemimah Rodrigues (IND)
- Mithali Raj (IND)
- Harmanpreet Kaur (IND)
- Deepti Sharma (IND)
- Sneh Rana (IND)
- Renuka Singh (IND)
- Meghna Singh (IND)
- Rajeshwari Gayakwad (IND)
- Nahida Akter (BAN)
- Smriti Mandhana and Shafali Verma are two of the most dangerous batsmen in the world, and they should be picked in every Dream11 team.
- Harmanpreet Kaur is another key player for India, and she is capable of scoring big runs and taking wickets.
- Deepti Sharma is a versatile all-rounder who can contribute with both the bat and ball.
- Renuka Singh and Meghna Singh are two of India’s best bowlers, and they should be picked in every Dream11 team.
The pitch at the Pingfeng Campus Cricket Field is a good batting surface. There is good bounce and carry, and the ball comes on nicely to the bat. The pitch is also on the smaller side, which makes it easier for batsmen to score runs.
Bowlers will need to be accurate and consistent in order to succeed on this pitch. They should also try to bowl full and straight, as the ball tends to swing more when it is pitched up