India Post GDS Jobs 2022 Notification: India Post, Ministry of Communications (India Post) Officials released India Post GDS Jobs 2022 Notification. The last date to apply Online for India Post GDS 2022 Exam is 09-February-2022. In this post, you will get to know all the details regarding India Post GDS including the India Post GDS exam dates, India Post GDS exam pattern, India Post GDS Syllabus, India Post GDS cutoff and other details.
India Post GDS Online Form 2022
India Post GDS Jobs 2022 @ http://www.appost.in/gdsonline/Home.aspx
Information given in the Official website India Post Gram Dak Sewak notification, an individual aspirant needs to submit their application before the last date. India Post, Ministry of Communications (India Post) officials are inviting online applications from interested candidates for the available GDS Posts. Therefore, if you have completed 10th from any Recognized Institute or University then you can apply this post. This is a good chance for the candidates who are looking for Government Jobs.
India Post GDS Job Overview:
- Organization Name: India Post, Ministry of Communications
- Post Name: GDS
- Total Vacancies: 919
- Starting date: 27-January-2022
- Closing Date: 09-February-2022
- Application Mode: Online
- Category: Govt Jobs
- Selection Process: Merit List
- Job Location: Assam
- Official Site: http://www.appost.in/gdsonline/Home.aspx
Important Dates to Remember
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 27-January-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 09-February-2022
- Application Fee Last date: 09-February-2022
- Rs. 100/- for General Candidates.
- Rs. 0/- for SC / ST Candidates.
India Post GDS 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Interested candidates who are ready to apply for India Post 2022 notification must possess the below eligibility criteria
- Candidates who have passed their 10th or Equivalent from Any Recognized Board in India can apply for this post.
- Candidates suggested read the official notification before applying.
Age Limit (as on 01-January-2022)
- Minimum age limit 18 Years.
- Maximum age limit 40 Years.
- Read the Notification for Age Relaxation.
Nationality: A citizen of India
India Post GDS Pay Scale/Salary in Hand
Selected candidates will get India Post GDS salary
Branch Post Master (BPM) – Rs. 12,000/- per month
Assistant Branch Post Master (ABPM) – Rs. 10,000/- per month
India Post 2022 Number Of Vacancies
Total Vacancy: 919
General – 439 Posts
OBC – 231 Posts
EWS – 75 Posts
SC – 50 Posts
ST – 87 Posts
PH – 37 Posts
Selection for GDS based on Merit List
How to download India Post GDS Results 2022?
All eligible candidates can apply through the important link provided below in the link section or they can also apply on the Official website of India Post, Ministry of Communications (India Post) before 09-February-2022.