Indian Coast Guard Navik GD Jobs 2020 Notification: Indian Coast Guard (Indian Coast Guard) Officials released Indian Coast Guard Navik GD Jobs 2020 Notification. The last date to apply Online for Indian Coast Guard Navik GD 2020 Exam is 02-February-2020 (up to 05:00 PM). In this post, you will get to know all the details regarding Indian Coast Guard Navik GD including the Indian Coast Guard Navik GD exam dates, Indian Coast Guard Navik GD exam pattern, Indian Coast Guard Navik GD Syllabus, Indian Coast Guard Navik GD cutoff and other details.
Information given in the Official website Indian Coast Guard 02/2020 Batch Cook & Steward notification, an individual aspirant needs to submit their application before the last date. Indian Coast Guard (Indian Coast Guard) officials are inviting online applications from interested candidates for the available Navik GD Posts. Therefore, if you have completed 12th from any Recognized Institute or University then you can apply this post. This is a good chance for the candidates who are looking for Government Jobs.
- Organization Name: Indian Coast Guard
- Post Name: Navik GD
- Total Vacancies: 260
- Starting date: 26-January-2020
- Closing Date: 02-February-2020 (up to 05:00 PM)
- Application Mode: Online
- Category: Govt Jobs
- Selection Process: Written Exam/ Physical Fitness Test
- Job Location: All Over India
- Official Site: http://www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in/
Important Dates to Remember
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 26-January-2020
- Last Date to Apply Online: 02-February-2020 (up to 05:00 PM)
- Application Fee Last date: 02-February-2020 (up to 05:00 PM)
- Exam Date : February / March 2020
- Admit Card: 15 – 22 February-2020
- Rs. 0/- for General Candidates.
- Rs. 0/- for SC / ST Candidates.
Mode of Payment:
Payment Mode (Online/ Offline): SBI Challan/ Net Banking by using Visa, Master Card, Maestro, RuPay Credit/ Debit Card
Interested candidates who are ready to apply for Indian Coast Guard 2020 notification must possess the below eligibility criteria
- Candidates who have passed their Class 10th level of Examination with minimum 50% aggregate marks (Gen/OBC Candidates) & 45% marks in aggregate(SC/ST & Sports Background Candidates) will be considered for this Entry.
- Candidates suggested read the official notification before applying.
Age Limit (as on 26-January-2020)
- A candidate must be of minimum 18 years of age and must not exceed 22 years. Candidates belonging to reserved categories are given age relaxation as per Government Rules
- Read the Notification for Age Relaxation.
Nationality: A citizen of India
Selected candidates will get Indian Coast Guard Navik GD salary: Rs. 21700 – 69100 plus Dearness Allowance.
Indian Coast Guard 2020 Number Of Vacancies
Total Vacancy: 260
Cook & Steward (Navik General Duty) (02/2020 Batch) (Domestic Branch)
General: 113 Posts
EWS: 26 Posts
OBC: 75 Posts
SC: 33 Posts
ST: 13 Posts
Selection for Navik GD based on Written Exam/ Physical Fitness Test
|Chest||Should be well proportioned. Minimum expansion 5 cms.|
|Weight||Proportionate to height and age +/- 10 percentage acceptable.|
|Visual Standard||616 (Better Eye) and 6/9 (Worse Eye). (Candidates using more number of applications with higher percentage is received. glasses are not eligible).|
|Tattoo||Permanent body tattoos are not permitted on any part of the body.|
Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
|Run||1.6 Km run to be completed in 7 minutes|
|Uthak Baithak||20 Squat ups (Uthak Baithak)|
|Push up||10 Push up|
All eligible candidates can apply through the important link provided below in the link section or they can also apply on the Official website of Indian Coast Guard (Indian Coast Guard) before 02-February-2020 (up to 05:00 PM).
Some Useful Important Links
Download Advertisement: Click Here
Apply Online Navik GD: Click Here
Official website : Click Here