INDIAN NAVY INDIAN NAVY Syllabus 2019, INDIAN NAVY INDIAN NAVY Syllabus to know the detailed INDIAN NAVY INDIAN NAVY Syllabus with weightage, marks distribution, important chapters and more. Check out the detailed Railway INDIAN NAVY syllabus for both Prelims and Mains along with INDIAN NAVY INDIAN NAVY exam pattern.
details of Indian Navy Syllabus
|Exam Name||Indian Navy Sailor|
|Conducting Body||Indian Navy|
|Application Form Release||13th June 2019|
|Application Form Ends||10th July 2019|
|Exam Dates||September 2019|
INDIAN NAVY INDIAN NAVY Details Syllabus 2019
SELECTION CRITERIA :-
Selection of recruits is based on the order of merit on their performance in Written Test, qualifying Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and fitness in the Medical Examinations
- Written Test.
- Physical Fitness Test (PFT).
- Medical Standards.
Exam Pattern : Exam Pattern for the SSR written Exam is as Follows :-
(a) The question paper will be bilingual (Hindi & English) and of objective type.
(b) Question Paper Will be Divided into 04 Parts and Each part will be of 25 Questions (Total 100 Questions).
(c) The question paper will comprise of four sections i.e. English, Science, Mathematics and General Awareness.
(d) The standard of the question paper will be that of 10+2.
(e) Duration of question paper will be of one hour (60 minutes).
(f) The candidates are required to pass in all sections and in aggregate.
(g) Penalty for Wrong Answer. Candidates should note that there will be penalty (Negative Marking) for wrong answers marked by a candidate in the question paper. There are four alternatives for the answer to every question. For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate, one fourth (0.25) of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty.
(h) The candidates are required to pass in all sections and in aggregate. The Navy reserves the right to determine the pass marks in each Section and in aggregate.
Exam Syllabus : Indian Navy Sailor Syllabus is given below :-
- Physical World and Measurement, Kinematics, Laws of Motion, Work, Energy and Power, Motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body/Gravitation.
- Mechanics of Solids and Fluids, Heat Thermodynamics, Oscillations, Waves, Electrostatics, Current Electricity.
- Magnetic Effect of Current and Magnetism, Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Current, Electromagnetic Waves.
- Optics, Dual Nature of Matter and Radiations, Atomic Nucleus / Solid and Semi-Conductor Devices, Principles of Communication.
- Metals and Non Metals, Organic Chemistry, Food, Nutrition and Health, Physiology and Human Diseases, Computer Science.
- Relations and Functions, Logarithms, Complex Numbers, Quadratic Equations, Sequences and Series, Trigonometry.
- Cartesian System of Rectangular Coordinates, Straight Lines Family of Straight Lines, Circles.
- Conic Sections, Permutations and Combinations, Vectors, Exponential and Logarithmic Series, Sets and Set Theory, Statistics.
- Introduction to Three Dimensional Geometry, Probability Function, Limits and Continuity, Differentiation, Applications of Derivatives.
- Indefinite Integrals Binomial Theorem, Matrices, Determinants, Definite Integrals.
- Passage, Preposition, Correction of sentences, Change active to passive/passive to active voice.
- Change direct to indirect/indirect to direct, Verbs/Tense/Non Finites, Punctuation.
- Substituting phrasal verbs for expression, Synonyms and Antonyms, Meanings of difficult words.
- Use of adjective, Compound preposition, Determiners(use of a, the, any etc), Use of pronouns.
- Culture and Religion, Geography : Soil, Rivers, Mountains, Ports, Inland Harbours, Freedom Movement.
- Sports : championships/Winners/Terms/No. of Players, Defence, Wars and Neighbours, Current Affairs.
- Important National Facts about India, Heritage and Arts, Dance, History, Languages, Capitals and Currencies.
- National : Bird/ Animal/ Sport/ Flower/ Anthem/ Song/ Flag/ Monuments, Eminent Personalities.
- Common Names, Full forms and Abbreviations, Discoveries, Diseases and Nutrition, Award and Authors.
- Spatial, Numerical, Reasoning & Associative Ability, Sequences, Spellings Unscrambling, Coding and Decoding
Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
PFT will consist of 1.6 Km run to be completed in 7 minutes, 20 squat ups (Uthak Baithak) and 10 Push – ups. Candidates undergoing PFT will do so at their own risk.
(a) Medical examination will be conducted by authorized military doctors as per medical standards prescribed in current regulations applicable to sailors on entry.
(b) Minimum height 157 cms. Weight and Chest should be proportionate. Minimum chest expansion of 5 cms.
(c) Initial Medical Examination for recruitment will be considered only “Provisionally fit subject to fitness in the final medical examination”. Final Medical Examination of all selected candidates will be done at INS Chilka. Candidates, who are NOT found medically fit in the final medical examination at INS Chilka, will NOT be enrolled for training. No “Appeal” is permitted for review after the final enrollment medical examination at INS Chilka.
Check Here For The Latest Written Exam Results
Upcoming Indian Railway Jobs