INDIAN NAVY INDIAN NAVY Syllabus 2019, INDIAN NAVY INDIAN NAVY Syllabus to know the detailed INDIAN NAVY INDIAN NAVY Syllabus with weightage, marks distribution, important chapters and more. Check out the detailed Railway INDIAN NAVY syllabus for both Prelims and Mains along with INDIAN NAVY INDIAN NAVY exam pattern.
details of Indian Navy Syllabus
|Exam Name||Indian Navy SSC & PC|
|Conducting Body||Indian Navy|
|Application Form Release||16-May-2019|
|Application Form Ends||29-May-2019|
|Exam Dates||Available Soon|
INDIAN NAVY INDIAN NAVY Details Syllabus 2019
IHQ of MoD reserves the right to shortlist applications and to fix cut off percentage without assigning any reason. No communication will be entertained on this account. SSB interviews for shortlisted candidates will be scheduled at Bangalore/Bhopal/Coimbatore/Visakhapatnam/ Kolkata during Nov 18 – Mar 19. Shortlisted candidates will be informed about their selection for SSB interview on their e-mail or through SMS (provided by candidates in their application form).
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
|Indian Navy SSC Officer 2019 Executive & Technical Syllabus & Exam Pattern Summary|
|Name of Exam||SSC Officer (Executive & Technical) Jan 2022 Course|
|Board of Organization||Indian Navy|
|No of Vacancy||102 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
www.joinindiannavy.gov.in @ Indian Navy Officer 2019 Executive & Technical Eligibility Details
Executive Branch (General Service/Hydro/NAIC). Short Service Commission in Executive Branches (General Service/Hydro/NAIC) is granted initially for 10 years extendable by maximum 04 years in 02 terms (02 years + 02 years), subject to service requirement, performance, medical eligibility and willingness of candidates. Officers joining under these schemes will not be eligible for grant of permanent commission subsequently.
Indian Navy Officer 2019 Executive & Technical Written Examination Details
Syllabus for Indian Navy Officer 2019 Executive & Technical
Syllabus for Indian Navy – Science
- Physical World and Measurement
- Energy and Power
- Laws of Motion
- Motion o System of Particles and Rigid Body/ Gravitation
- Mechanics of Solids and Fluids
- Heat Thermodynamics
- Current Electricity.
- Magnetic Effect of Current and Magnetism
- Electromagnetic Waves.
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Current
- Atomic Nucleus / Solid and Semi-Conductor Devices
- Dual Nature of Matter and Radiations
- Principles of Communication.
- Metals and Non-Metals
- Nutrition and Health
- Organic Chemistry
- Physiology and Human Diseases
- Computer Science.
Indian Navy Sailor Syllabus 2018 – Mathematics
- Relations and Functions
- Quadratic Equations
- Complex Numbers
- Sequences and Series
- Cartesian System of Rectangular Coordinates
- Straight Lines Family of Straight Lines
- Exponential and Logarithmic Series
- Permutations and Combinations
- Conic Sections
- Sets and Set Theory
- Limits and Continuity
- Introduction to Three Dimensional Geometry
- Probability Function
- Applications of Derivatives.
- Indefinite Integrals Binomial Theorem
- Definite Integrals.
English Indian Navy Exam Syllabus 2018
- Correction of sentences
- Change active to passive/passive to active voice.
- Change direct to indirect/indirect to direct
- Verbs/Tense/ Non-Finites
- Substituting phrasal verbs for expression
- Synonyms and Antonyms
- Meanings of difficult words.
- Use of adjective
- Compound preposition
- Determiners(use of a, the, an etc)
- Use of pronouns.
- Culture and Religion
- Inland Harbours
- Freedom Movement.
- Sports: championships/Winners/Terms/No. of Players
- Wars and Neighbours
- Current Affairs.
- Important National Facts about India
- Heritage and Arts
- Capitals and Currencies.
- National : Bird/ Animal/ Sport/ Flower/ Anthem/ Song/ Flag/ Monuments
- Eminent Personalities.
- Common Names
- Full forms and Abbreviations
- Diseases and Nutrition
- Award and Authors.
- Reasoning & Associative Ability
- Spellings Unscrambling
- Coding and Decoding
Exam Pattern for Indian Navy Officer 2019 Executive & Technical
The question paper will be bilingual (Hindi & English) and of objective type.
Question Paper Will be Divided into 04 Parts and Each part will be of 25 Questions.
The question paper will comprise of four sections i.e. English, Science, Mathematics and General Awareness.
The standard of the question paper will be that of 10+2.
Duration of question paper will be of one hour (60 minutes).
The candidates are required to pass in all sections and in aggregate.
There Will be No Negative Marking. (If there Any Change in Negative Marking, We Will Update Here).
|Branch/Specialisation||Eye Sight||Height & Weight|
|Without glasses||With glasses||
Minimum height – 157 cm with correlated weight.
|Technical (General Service)||6/24||6/6|
|Naval Architecture||6/60||6/6||Minimum height Male – 157 cm & Female – 152 cm with correlated weight|
Height and Weight. Relaxations in height is permissible to candidates holding domicile of areas mentioned below.
|Male Candidates||Female Candidates|
|Tribals from Ladhakh Region||155||cm 150 cm|
|Gorkhas, Nepali, Assamese, Garhwali, Kumaoni and Uttarakhand||152 cm||147 cm|
|Andaman & Nicobar, Lakshdweep and Minicoy Islands||150 cm|
|Bhutan, Sikkim & North East Region||152 cm||147 cm|
All candidates recommended by SSB will have to undergo medicals as per extant regulation. There is no relaxation in medical standard on any ground
Study Materials – An excellent books and magazine materials are the key success to crack any written examination for all aspirants. Books or magazine should be latest version and new syllabus with new pattern that is why you can prepare yourself latest and update study material. All candidates should try to solve practice question papers as solve as maximum before appear written examination and these are easily available in any book store for particular written examination.
On the Day when you appears for written examination
- Candidates require reaching at written examination location at least 30 minutes before.
- Candidates are not permitting to bring books or other notes with them on examination centers.
- Don’t come with your family because no one is permitted to go inside at examination center premises.
- Calculator with memory, watches and other electronic item are not allowed to bring at written examination centers.
- Candidates make sure to bring Admit Card/Hall ticket before appearing written examination.
- Candidates have to bring with them 2 pencils and 2 sharpened.
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for Indian Navy Officer 2019 Executive & Technical
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The following certificates must be kept ready by the candidates for the purpose of verification.
Proof of Educational Qualifications.
Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
School Study Certificate
Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming exam fee exemption)
No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)