The Online Application Process for JSSC Excise Constable 2019 exam has been started on 17-06-2019 after the release of its Official Notification. The last date to apply Online for JSSC Excise Constable 2019 Exam is 21-06-2019. In this post, you will get to know all the details regarding JSSC Excise Constable including the JSSC Excise Constable exam dates, JSSC Excise Constable exam pattern, JSSC Excise Constable Syllabus, JSSC Excise Constable cutoff and other details.
- Starting Date to Apply Online:17-06-2019
- Last Date to Apply Online: 21-06-2019
- Last Date for Payment of Fee through Online:21-06-2019
- Exam Date : Update Soon
- Admit Card Available : Update Soon
LOCATION : Jharkhand
- Rs. 800/- for General Candidates.
- Rs. 200/- for SC / ST Candidates.
- Payment Mode (Online/ Offline): SBI Challan/ Net Banking by using Visa, Master Card, Maestro, RuPay Credit/ Debit Card
JSSC EXCISE CONSTABLE 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Nationality: A citizen of India
- Candidates who had qualified or passed their Matric/ 10th Examination or Equivalent from any Recognized Board can apply for this post.
- Candidates suggested to read full Official Notification before applying.
A candidate must be of minimum 18 years of age and must not exceed 25 years. Candidates belonging to reserved categories are given age relaxation as per Government Rules.
JSSC 2019 Number Of Vacancies
Total Vacancy : 518 Post
Selection Procedure :
Selection for Excise Constable based on Written Test.
How To Apply for Excise Constable ?
All eligible candidates can apply through the important link provided below in the link section or they can also apply on the Official website of Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) before 21-06-2019.
Some Useful Important Links
Download Advertisement: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here
Check Here For The Latest Written Exam Results
Upcoming Indian Railway Jobs