Download MS Excel Notes PDF in English for free using direct link | MS-EXCEL LECTURE NOTES PDF | Microsoft Excel Notes download at gacbe.ac.in.
All other information will be given to you in this article. You are requested to read this article from beginning to end.
MS Excel Notes PDF – MS-EXCEL LECTURE NOTES free Download.
|November 23, 2022
|Education & Jobs
|PDF File Size
|Original File Source
MS Excel, also known as Microsoft Excel B, is a Microsoft Office branch created by Deveron Firma and distributed by Microsoft Corporation. This allows us to create mathematical and logical databases of various functions and functions of various functions. Microsoft Excel contains numerous tools and functions for dealing with various types of data. Microsoft Excel allows you to enter data in a variety of ways.
To put it another way, MS Excel 2007 / 2010 Excel Microsoft Excel is a clever application that allows us to do more and more work in less time. There are columns and rows on each worksheet. The columns are lettered A to Z, then AA, AB, AC, and so on, and the rows are numbered 1 to 1,048,576. A cell address is made up of a column coordinate and a row coordinate. For example, cell A1 in the upper-left corner of the worksheet denotes column A, row 1.
MS Excel Notes PDF
MS Excel Uses:-
- The usage of MS Access is as follows –
- How to prepare the database.
- For accounting work.
- Mathematical passion.
- Work of the Tafkat.
- Data Management.
- Chart Creation.
- Filter & Shorting Databse.
- How to prepare the report.
- How did you fill the budget?
- Data formatting.
MS Excel Sheet Notes in Details
• Cell. A cell, which is where a column and a row intersect, is where a user enters data.
• Reference to cells. The location of a cell is indicated by this set of coordinates. While columns are vertical and given a letter, rows are horizontal and numbered.
Activated cell The cell that is currently selected is indicated by a green box.
• Workbook. This Excel document includes one or more worksheets.
• Worksheet. These are the various documents that make up a Workbook.
• The worksheets tab. These are the tabs on the spreadsheet’s bottom left.
• Headings for columns and rows. These are the cells with numbers and letters that are situated close to the edges of the columns and rows. When a header is chosen, the entire row or column is highlighted.
• Formula. For a cell to produce a value, a formula can be any mathematical equation, cell reference, or function. Formulas must begin with the equals sign (“=”).
Bar formula This is the lengthy input field used to enter formulas or values into cells. It is situated next to the “fx” label at the top of the worksheet.
• Address line. The number and letter coordinates of an active cell are displayed in this bar, which is to the left of the formula bar.
• Filter. A user can use these rules to choose which rows in a worksheet to display. Under “Sort & Filter,” in the top right corner of the home bar, is where you’ll find this option. Rows that match particular values will be displayed if the auto filter option is chosen.
• AutoFill. Users can automatically copy data to multiple cells using this feature. A user can choose both cells in a series of two or more cells and drag the bottom right corner downward to automatically fill the remaining cells.
• AutoSum. Users can add multiple values with the help of this feature. Users can press the Alt and Equal keys while selecting the cells they want to add. Additionally, there is a button to turn on this function in the upper right corner of the home page, just below “Fill” and across from “Sort & Filter.”
• PivotTable. This data summarization tool automatically sorts and computes data. This can be found on the far left, underneath the insert tab.
• PivotChart. This chart provides graph representations of the data as a visual aid for the PivotTable. It is situated next to the maps under the center of the insert page.
Source information This data is what is used to build a pivot table.
You can download MS Excel Notes in English PDF free of cost by using our below link.
Download MS Excel Notes in PDF: Download
You can also download the PDF from the official / source website using the following links:
If MS Excel Notes downloads link is broken or you have any other issues with it, please REPORT IT by selecting the appropriate action, such as copyright material / promotion content / broken link, etc. If MS Excel Notes MS-EXCEL LECTURE NOTES is a copyrighted document, we will not provide a PDF or any other source for downloading. Stay tuned to our website Careerswave.in