NABARD Assistant Manager Jobs 2020 Notification: National Agriculture & Rural Development Bank (NABARD) Officials released NABARD Assistant Manager Jobs 2020 Notification. The last date to apply Online for NABARD Assistant Manager 2020 Exam is 31-January-2020. In this post, you will get to know all the details regarding NABARD Assistant Manager including the NABARD Assistant Manager exam dates, NABARD Assistant Manager exam pattern, NABARD Assistant Manager Syllabus, NABARD Assistant Manager cutoff and other details.
NABARD Assistant Manager Online Form 2020
NABARD Assistant Manager Jobs 2020 @ https://www.nabard.org/
Information given in the Official website NABARD Assistant Manager (Grade-A) notification, an individual aspirant needs to submit their application before the last date. National Agriculture & Rural Development Bank (NABARD) officials are inviting online applications from interested candidates for the available Assistant Manager Posts. Therefore, if you have completed Degree from any Recognized Institute or University then you can apply this post. This is a good chance for the candidates who are looking for Government Jobs.
NABARD Assistant Manager Job Overview:
- Organization Name: National Agriculture & Rural Development Bank
- Post Name: Assistant Manager
- Total Vacancies: 154
- Starting date: 10-January-2020
- Closing Date: 31-January-2020
- Application Mode: Online
- Category: Govt Jobs
- Selection Process: Preliminary, Mains Exam and Interview
- Job Location: All Over India
- Official Site: https://www.nabard.org/
Important Dates to Remember
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 10-January-2020
- Last Date to Apply Online: 31-January-2020
- Application Fee Last date: 31-January-2020
- Exam Date : Available Soon
- Admit Card: Available Soon
- Rs. 800/- for General Candidates.
- Rs. 150/- for SC / ST Candidates.
Mode of Payment:
Payment Mode (Online/ Offline): SBI Challan/ Net Banking by using Visa, Master Card, Maestro, RuPay Credit/ Debit Card
NABARD Assistant Manager 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Interested candidates who are ready to apply for NABARD 2020 notification must possess the below eligibility criteria
- Candidates who have passed their Degree with minimum 50% marks in aggregate or Equivalent from Any Recognized Board in India can apply for this post.
- Candidates suggested read the official notification before applying.
Age Limit (as on 01/January/2020)
- A candidate must be of minimum 21 years of age and must not exceed 30 years. Candidates belonging to reserved categories are given age relaxation as per Government Rules
- Read the Notification for Age Relaxation.
Nationality: A citizen of India
NABARD Assistant Manager Pay Scale/Salary in Hand
Selected candidates will get NABARD Assistant Manager salary: As per rules
NABARD 2020 Number Of Vacancies
Total Vacancy: 154
Selection for Assistant Manager based on Preliminary, Mains Exam and Interview
How to download NABARD Assistant Manager Results 2020?
All eligible candidates can apply through the important link provided below in the link section or they can also apply on the Official website of National Agriculture & Rural Development Bank (NABARD) before 31-January-2020.
Some Useful Important Links
Download Advertisement: Click Here
Apply Online Assistant Manager: Click Here
Official website : Click Here