NABARD Office Attendant Jobs 2020 Notification: National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) Officials released NABARD Office Attendant Jobs 2020 Notification. The last date to apply Online for NABARD Office Attendant 2020 Exam is 12th January 2020. In this post, you will get to know all the details regarding NABARD Office Attendant including the NABARD Office Attendant exam dates, NABARD Office Attendant exam pattern, NABARD Office Attendant Syllabus, NABARD Office Attendant cutoff and other details.
NABARD Office Attendant Online Form 2020
NABARD Office Attendant Jobs 2020 @nabard.org
Information given in the Official website NABARD Office Attendant notification, an individual aspirant needs to submit their application before the last date. National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) officials are inviting online applications from interested candidates for the available Office Attendant Posts. Therefore, if you have completed 10th from any Recognized Institute or University then you can apply this post. This is a good chance for the candidates who are looking for Government Jobs.
NABARD Office Attendant Job Overview:
- Organization Name: National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development
- Post Name: Office Attendant
- Total Vacancies: 73
- Starting date: 25th December 2019
- Closing Date: 12th January 2020
- Application Mode: Online
- Category: Govt Jobs
- Selection Process: Online Test and Language Proficiency Test (LPT)
- Job Location: Across India
- Official Site: https://www.nabard.org/careers-notices1.aspx?cid=693&id=26
Important Dates to Remember
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 25th December 2019
- Last Date to Apply Online: 12th January 2020
- Application Fee Last date: 12th January 2020
- Exam Date : Notified Soon
- Admit Card: Notified Soon
- Rs. 0/- for General Candidates.
- Rs. 0/- for SC / ST Candidates.
Mode of Payment:
Payment Mode (Online/ Offline): SBI Challan/ Net Banking by using Visa, Master Card, Maestro, RuPay Credit/ Debit Card
NABARD Office Attendant 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Interested candidates who are ready to apply for NABARD 2020 notification must possess the below eligibility criteria
- Candidates who have passed their 10th or Equivalent from Any Recognized Board in India can apply for this post.
- Candidates suggested read the official notification before applying.
Age Limit (as on 01/12/2019)
- A candidate must be of minimum 18 years of age and must not exceed 30 years. Candidates belonging to reserved categories are given age relaxation as per Government Rules
- Read the Notification for Age Relaxation.
Nationality: A citizen of India
NABARD Office Attendant Pay Scale/Salary in Hand
Selected candidates will get NABARD Office Attendant salary: Rs.24,000/- (per month)
NABARD 2020 Number Of Vacancies
Total Vacancy: 73
Selection for Office Attendant based on Online Test and Language Proficiency Test (LPT)
How to download NABARD Office Attendant Results 2020?
All eligible candidates can apply through the important link provided below in the link section or they can also apply on the Official website of National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) before 12th January 2020.
Some Useful Important Links
Download Advertisement: Click Here
Apply Online (Registration): Click Here
Candidates Login: Click Here
Official website : Click Here