NCDR LDC, UDC & MTS Jobs 2019 Notification: National Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission (NCDR) Officials released NCDR LDC, UDC & MTS Jobs 2019 Notification. The last date to apply online for NCDR LDC, UDC & MTS 2019 Exam is 19-August-2019. In this post, you will get to know all the details regarding NCDR LDC, UDC & MTS including the NCDR LDC, UDC & MTS exam dates, NCDR LDC, UDC & MTS exam pattern, NCDR LDC, UDC & MTS Syllabus, NCDR LDC, UDC & MTS cutoff and other details.
Latest NCDR LDC, UDC & MTS Jobs 2019 – 37 Group’C’ Recruitment
|Organization Name||National Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission|
|Post Name||LDC, UDC & MTS|
|Selection Process||Written Test|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
Information given in the Official website NCDR Group’C’ notification, an individual aspirant needs to submit their application before the last date. National Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission (NCDR) officials are inviting online applications from interested candidates for the available LDC, UDC & MTS Posts. Therefore, if you have completed 10th, Degree from any Recognized Institute or University then you can apply this post. This is a good chance for the candidates who are looking for Government Jobs.
- Starting Date to Apply online: 20-July-2019
- Last Date to Apply online: 19-August-2019
LOCATION : New Delhi
- Rs. 350/- for General Candidates.
- Rs. 200/- for SC / ST Candidates.
- Payment Mode (online/ Offline): SBI Challan/ Net Banking by using Visa, Master Card, Maestro, RuPay Credit/ Debit Card
NCDR LDC, UDC & MTS 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Nationality: A citizen of India
- Upper Division Clerk-Candidates having Bachelor Degree in any stream from any recognized university will be eligible for this post.
- Lower Division Clerk- Candidates who have passed Intermediate (Class 102h) level of examination form any recognized board will be eligible for this post.
- Multi Tasking Staff-Candidates who have passed Matriculation (Class 10th) level of examination form any recognized board will be eligible for this post.
- Candidates suggested to read full Official Notification before applying.
|You Can Also Check|
|Latest Central Govt Jobs|
|Latest State Govt Jobs|
|Latest Bank Govt Jobs|
A candidate must be of minimum 18 years of age and must not exceed 25 years(MTS) and Max. Age : 27 Yrs. (UDC, LDC). Candidates belonging to reserved categories are given age relaxation as per Government Rules.
NCDR 2019 Number Of Vacancies
Total Vacancy : 37.
|Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)||8||3||1||1||1||14|
|Lower Division Clerk (LDC)||7||3||1||1||0||12|
|Upper Division Clerk (UDC)||7||2||1||1||0||11|
Selection Procedure :
Selection for LDC, UDC & MTS based on Written Test.
How to Download NCDR LDC, UDC & MTS Results 2019 ?
All eligible candidates can apply through the important link provided below in the link section or they can also apply on the Official website of National Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission (NCDR) before 19-August-2019.
Some Useful Important Links
Download Advertisement: Click Here
Apply online: Click Here
You Can Also Check
|Upcoming Central Govt Jobs|
|Latest Sarkari Results|
|Latest Admit Card|
|Upcoming Railway Jobs|
|Upcoming Bank Jobs in India|
|Latest State Govt Jobs|