NPCIL Apprentice Jobs 2020 Notification: Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) Officials released NPCIL Apprentice Jobs 2020 Notification. The last date to apply Online for NPCIL Apprentice 2020 Exam is 10 Feb 2020. In this post, you will get to know all the details regarding NPCIL Apprentice including the NPCIL Apprentice exam dates, NPCIL Apprentice exam pattern, NPCIL Apprentice Syllabus, NPCIL Apprentice cutoff and other details.
NPCIL Apprentice Online Form 2020
NPCIL Apprentice Jobs 2020 @ https://npcilcareers.co.in/MainSite/default.aspx
Information given in the Official website NPCIL Fitter,Turner,Machinist notification, an individual aspirant needs to submit their application before the last date. Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) officials are inviting online applications from interested candidates for the available Apprentice Posts. Therefore, if you have completed ITI from any Recognized Institute or University then you can apply this post. This is a good chance for the candidates who are looking for Government Jobs.
NPCIL Apprentice Job Overview:
- Organization Name: Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited
- Post Name: Apprentice
- Total Vacancies: 90
- Starting date: 07 Jan 2020
- Closing Date: 10 Feb 2020
- Application Mode: Online
- Category: Govt Jobs
- Selection Process: Merit
- Job Location: Kakrapar (Gujarat)
- Official Site: https://npcilcareers.co.in/MainSite/default.aspx
Important Dates to Remember
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 07 Jan 2020
- Last Date to Apply Online: 10 Feb 2020
- Application Fee Last date: 10 Feb 2020
- Exam Date : Update Soon
- Admit Card: Update Soon
- Rs. 0/- for General Candidates.
- Rs. 0/- for SC / ST Candidates.
NPCIL Apprentice 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Interested candidates who are ready to apply for NPCIL 2020 notification must possess the below eligibility criteria
- Candidates who have passed their ITI or Equivalent from Any Recognized Board in India can apply for this post.
- Candidates suggested read the official notification before applying.
Age Limit (as on 10.02.2020)
- Minimum age limit 14 Years.
- Maximum age limit 24 Years.
- Read the Notification for Age Relaxation.
Nationality: A citizen of India
NPCIL Apprentice Pay Scale/Salary in Hand
Selected candidates will get NPCIL Apprentice salary: 8050/- (Per Month)
NPCIL 2020 Number Of Vacancies
Total Vacancy: 90
|Trade wise NPCIL Apprentice Vacancy Details|
|Trade||No. of Posts|
Selection for Apprentice based on Merit
How to download NPCIL Apprentice Results 2020?
All eligible candidates can apply through the important link provided below in the link section or they can also apply on the Official website of Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) before 10 Feb 2020.