Ordnance Factory Trade Apprentice Jobs 2022 Notification: Ordnance Factory Board, Nagpur (Ordnance Factory) Officials released Ordnance Factory Trade Apprentice Jobs 2022 Notification. The last date to apply Online for Ordnance Factory Trade Apprentice 2022 Exam is 09-February-2022. In this post, you will get to know all the details regarding Ordnance Factory Trade Apprentice including the Ordnance Factory Trade Apprentice exam dates, Ordnance Factory Trade Apprentice exam pattern, Ordnance Factory Trade Apprentice Syllabus, Ordnance Factory Trade Apprentice cutoff and other details.
Ordnance Factory Trade Apprentice Online Form 2022
Ordnance Factory Trade Apprentice Jobs 2022 @ http://ofchanda.gov.in/
Information given in the Official website Ordnance Factory Apprentice notification, an individual aspirant needs to submit their application before the last date. Ordnance Factory Board, Nagpur (Ordnance Factory) officials are inviting online applications from interested candidates for the available Trade Apprentice Posts. Therefore, if you have completed 10th, ITI from any Recognized Institute or University then you can apply this post. This is a good chance for the candidates who are looking for Government Jobs.
Ordnance Factory Trade Apprentice Job Overview:
- Organization Name: Ordnance Factory Board, Nagpur
- Post Name: Trade Apprentice
- Total Vacancies: 6060
- Starting date: 10-January-2022
- Closing Date: 09-February-2022
- Application Mode: Online
- Category: Govt Jobs
- Selection Process: Merit List
- Job Location: Nagpur, Maharashtra
- Official Site: http://ofchanda.gov.in/
Important Dates to Remember
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 10-January-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 09-February-2022
- Application Fee Last date: 09-February-2022
- Merit List – Available Soon
- DV – Available Soon
- Rs. 100/- for General Candidates.
- Rs. 0/- for SC / ST Candidates.
Ordnance Factory Trade Apprentice 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Interested candidates who are ready to apply for Ordnance Factory 2022 notification must possess the below eligibility criteria
- Trade Apprentice (ITI) – Candidates who have passed their Matriculation & along with having ITI Certificate in relevant Trade from NCVT/SCVT approved institute will be eligible for this apprentice engagement.
- Trade Apprentice (Non ITI) –Candidates who have passed their Matriculation Level (Class 10th) of Examination with 50% marks & have scored minimum 40% marks in Mathematics & Science each subject will be eligible for this apprentice engagement.
Candidates suggested read the official notification before applying.
Age Limit (as on 09-January-2022)
- Minimum age limit 15 Years.
- Maximum age limit 24 Years.
- Read the Notification for Age Relaxation.
Nationality: A citizen of India
Ordnance Factory Trade Apprentice Pay Scale/Salary in Hand
Selected candidates will get Ordnance Factory Trade Apprentice salary: As per Apprentices Act 1961
Ordnance Factory 2022 Number Of Vacancies
Total Vacancy: 6060
ITI Apprentices – 2219 Posts
Non-ITI Apprentices – 3847 Posts
Selection for Trade Apprentice based on Merit List
How to download Ordnance Factory Trade Apprentice Results 2022?
All eligible candidates can apply through the important link provided below in the link section or they can also apply on the Official website of Ordnance Factory Board, Nagpur (Ordnance Factory) before 09-February-2022.
- S.C/Xth Mark Sheet
- S.C/XlIth Mark Sheet, if applicable.
- Engg/Diploma Mark Sheet
- Original or Provisional Engineering/Diploma Certificate.
- Community Certificate
- Passport Size Photograph – 3 Nos.
- Original photo ID Adhar card/Driving License/Voter ID.
Government of India, Ministry of Defence
Ordnance Factory Board
Ordnance Factory Recruitment Centre (OFRC)
Ambajhari, Nagpur – 440021
Skill INDIA – Skill OFB
Some Useful Important Links
Ordnance Factory Trade Apprentice Notification PDF: Click Here
Apply Online Trade Apprentice: Click Here
Ordnance Factory Official website : Click Here