OSSC Lab Assistant Storekeeper Syllabus PDF: Who are going to write the OSSC Lab Assistant Storekeeper written test they must know the Exam Syllabus, Exam Pattern and Selection Process this will help you to easily write the exam and also get good marks in the exam. Aspirants searching latest OSSC Exam Syllabus 2022 PDF and New Exam Pattern all the information we had provided the Details in this article.
OSSC Notification 2022 has been recently released for Lab Assistant Storekeeper Posts. The total 294 vacancies released. The written examination will be conducted on Available Soon. Candidates can check further details the official website portal of the Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) is http://www.ossc.gov.in/.
OSSC Lab Assistant Storekeeper Exam syllabus Download
Organization Name: Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC)
Name of Post: Lab Assistant Storekeeper
Total Posts: 294
Selection Process: selection
Job Location: State
Official Website: http://www.ossc.gov.in/
OSSC Lab Assistant Storekeeper Exam Pattern
OSSC Lab Assistant Storekeeper Exam syllabus 2022
- Atomic structure.
- D and f block elements & coordination compounds.
- Organic chemistry-some basic principles and techniques and hydrocarbons.
- Electrochemistry and chemical kinetics.
- Chemical equilibrium and acids-bases.
- The s – block elements.
- P-block elements – group 14 (carbon family).
- Hydrogen and its Compounds.
- Classification of elements and periodicity in properties.
- Surface chemistry.
- Organic compounds containing nitrogen
- States of matter: gasses and liquids.
- P-block elements.
- General principles of metallurgy.
- Organic compounds containing c, h, and o.
- Solid state.
- P- block elements group 13 (boron family).
- Haloalkanes and haloarenes.
- Environmental chemistry.
- Chemical bonding and molecular structure.
- Chemistry in everyday life.
ossc.gov.in Laboratory Assistant Syllabus 2019 – Physics
- Law of Motion,
Odisha SSC Store Keeper Syllabus 2019 – Engineering Mechanics
- Applied Mechanics and Design.
- Production Planning and Control.
- Manufacturing and Industrial Engineering.
- Inventory Control.
- Engineering Materials.
- Metrology and Inspection.
- Engineering Mechanics.
- Fluid Mechanics and Thermal Sciences.
- Theory of Machines.
- Machining and Machine Tool Operations.
- Operations Research.
- Metal Casting.
- Computer Integrated Manufacturing.
- The Strength of Materials.
Odisha Staff Selection Commission Syllabus 2019 – Mathematics
- Use of Tables and Graphs.
- Fundamental Arithmetical Operations.
- Ratio & Proportion.
- Time & Work.
- Profit & Loss.
- Simple Interest.
- Time & Distance.
- Number Systems.
- Computation of Whole Numbers.
- Decimals and Fractions.
- Relationship Between Numbers.