RBI Admit Card 2020: RBI Assistant Admit Card 2020 Notification Released for Assistant. Check Exam Date, Call Letter / Hall Ticket Download Now. Candidates who have filled the RBI online Application Form can check the Exam Date,venue and timing . We have updated the RBI Assistant admit card link below of the post.
RBI Assistant Jobs 2020 Notification: Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Officials released RBI Assistant Jobs 2020 Notification. The last date to apply Online for RBI Assistant 2020 Exam is 16-01-2020 (Extended to 24-01-2020). In this post, you will get to know all the details regarding RBI Assistant including the RBI Assistant exam dates, RBI Assistant exam pattern, RBI Assistant Syllabus, RBI Assistant cutoff and other details.
RBI Assistant Online Form 2020
RBI Assistant Jobs 2020 @ https://www.rbi.org.in/
Information given in the Official website RBI Bank Assistant notification, an individual aspirant needs to submit their application before the last date. Reserve Bank of India (RBI) officials are inviting online applications from interested candidates for the available Assistant Posts. Therefore, if you have completed Degree from any Recognized Institute or University then you can apply this post. This is a good chance for the candidates who are looking for Government Jobs.
RBI Assistant Job Overview:
- Organization Name: Reserve Bank of India
- Post Name: Assistant
- Total Vacancies: 926
- Starting date: 23-December-2019
- Closing Date: 16-01-2020 (Extended to 24-01-2020)
- Application Mode: Online
- Category: Govt Jobs
- Selection Process: Written test
- Job Location: All India
- Official Site: https://www.rbi.org.in/
Important Dates to Remember
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 23-December-2019
- Last Date to Apply Online: 16-01-2020 (Extended to 24-01-2020)
- Application Fee Last date: 16-01-2020 (Extended to 24-01-2020)
- Exam Date : 14 & 15-02-2020
- Admit Card: February 2020
- Rs. 450/- for General Candidates.
- Rs. 50/- for SC / ST Candidates.
RBI Assistant 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Interested candidates who are ready to apply for RBI 2020 notification must possess the below eligibility criteria
- Candidates who have passed their Degree or Equivalent from Any Recognized Board in India can apply for this post.
- Candidates suggested read the official notification before applying.
Age Limit (as on 01/December/2019)
- Minimum age limit 20 Years.
- Maximum age limit 28 Years.
- Read the Notification for Age Relaxation.
Nationality: A citizen of India
RBI Assistant Pay Scale/Salary in Hand
Selected candidates will get RBI Assistant salary: Basic Pay of Rs. 14,650/- Per Month + Allowance Rs. 36,091/-
RBI 2020 Number Of Vacancies
Total Vacancy: 926
Gen – 473 Posts
EWS – 83 Posts
OBC – 192 Posts
SC – 98 Posts
ST – 80 Posts
Selection for Assistant based on Written test
How to download RBI Assistant Results 2020?
All eligible candidates can apply through the important link provided below in the link section or they can also apply on the Official website of Reserve Bank of India (RBI) before 16-01-2020 (Extended to 24-01-2020).
Some Useful Important Links
Download Pre Exam Admit Card: Click Here
RBI Assistant Notification PDF: Click Here
RBI Official website : Click Here