RBI Consultant Notification Recruitment 2020: RBI has released the official Notification @rbi.org.in for 39 Consultant Posts on on25th March 2020. The last date to apply Online is 29th April 2020. In this post, you know the no. vacancy, post, online application dates, eligibility criteria, RBI Consultant exam dates, RBI Consultant exam pattern, RBI Consultant Syllabus, RBI Consultantcutoff and other necessary details.
RBI Consultant Notification 2020 | RBI Consultant Recruitment 2020
RBI Consultant Jobs 2020 @ http://www.rbi.org.in/
Information given in the Official website RBIAnalyst, Specialist, and Other Posts notification, an individual aspirant needs to submit their application before the last date. Reserve Bank of India (RBI) officials are inviting online applications from interested candidates for the available Consultant Posts. Therefore, if you have completed Degree BE/B.Tech/M. Tech from any Recognized Institute or University then you can apply this post. This is a good chance for the candidates who are looking for Government Jobs.
RBI Consultant Notification 2020 Overview:
The recruitment is to apply for various post. Download the official notification provided below
|RBI Recruitment Notification 2020|
|Organization Name||Reserve Bank of India|
|Total Vacancies||39 Posts|
|Starting date||9th April 2020|
|Closing Date||29th April 2020|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||All India|
Detail information for filling of RBI Consultant Application Form candidate go through detail description, official notification about RBI Consultant age limit, education, total vacancies, job location. We will update the RBI ConsultantSarkari Result, Exam Date, Admit Card, Answer Key and other important details once the government released on this page.
- Rs. 600/- for General Candidates.
- Rs. 100/- for SC / ST Candidates.
RBI Consultant Notification Eligibility Criteria
Interested candidates who are ready to apply for RBI 2020 notification must possess the below eligibility criteria
- Candidates who have passed their Degree BE/B.Tech/M. Tech or Equivalent from Any Recognized Board in India can apply for this post.
- Candidates suggested read the official notification before applying.
Age Limit Criteria
Candidates applying for RBI Recruitment should check for the given age limit:
- Minimum age limit 30 Years.
- Maximum age limit 40 Years.
- Read the Notification for Age Relaxation.
05 years for SC/ST;
03 years for OBC(non-creamy)
Relaxation of 10 years for General PWBD category;
Relaxation of 15 years for SC/ST PWBD category;
Relaxation of 13 years for OBC PWBD(non-creamy layer) category
RBI Consultant Pay Scale/Salary in Hand
Selected candidates will get RBI Consultant salary as per rules
RBI 2020 Number Of Vacancies
The total vacancy of RBI Consultant is 39 Posts
|Name of the post||No of Posts|
|Specialists in Forensic Audit||01|
Selection for Consultant based on Interview
How to Apply RBI Consultant Notification
All eligible candidates can apply through the important link provided below in the link section or they can also apply on the Official website of Reserve Bank of India (RBI) before 29th April 2020.
- First open RBI official website, rbi.org.in.
- Download RBI Consultant Recruitment 2020.
- Click on RBI Consultant apply link given below and fill all necessary information..
- If you have eligible to pay RBI application fee then pay.
- Finally take out print and use it further recruitment process.
Very Important Dates to Remember
- Notification Date: 25th March 2020
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 9th April 2020
- Last Date to Apply Online: 29th April 2020
- Application Fee Last date: 29th April 2020
RBI Consultant FAQ’s
Question: What is RBI Consultant Age Limit required?
Answer: Your age should be 30 to 40 Years
Question: What is RBI Consultant Salary?
Answer: RBI Consultant pay scale Rs.1000/-Per Day
Question: What is RBI Consultant Last Date?
Answer: The last date of RBI is 29th April 2020
Question: Where can I check latest news about RBI recruitment 2020?
Answer: you can chech RBI ar rbi.org.in.
Question: What is the qualification required to apply for RBI post 2020?
Answer: Candidates must have passed Degree BE/B.Tech/M. Tech.
- RBI Consultant Notification PDF: Click Here
- Apply OnlineConsultant: Click Here
- RBI Official website : Click Here
We had provided all information about the Latest RBI 2020 Notification shared throughout this article. For more such Employment News, candidates always check our site i.e. CareersWave.