SBI Admit Card 2020: SBI Clerk Admit Card 2020 Notification Released for Clerk. Check Exam Date, Call Letter / Hall Ticket Download Now. Candidates who have filled the SBI online Application Form can check the Exam Date,venue and timing . We have updated the SBI Clerk admit card link below of the post.
SBI Clerk Jobs 2020 Notification: State Bank of India (SBI) Officials released SBI Clerk Jobs 2020 Notification. The last date to apply Online for SBI Clerk 2020 Exam is 26-January-2020. In this post, you will get to know all the details regarding SBI Clerk including the SBI Clerk exam dates, SBI Clerk exam pattern, SBI Clerk Syllabus, SBI Clerk cutoff and other details.
SBI Clerk Online Form 2020
SBI Clerk Jobs 2020 @ https://www.sbi.co.in/careers/
Information given in the Official website SBI Junior Associate notification, an individual aspirant needs to submit their application before the last date. State Bank of India (SBI) officials are inviting online applications from interested candidates for the available Clerk Posts. Therefore, if you have completed Degree from any Recognized Institute or University then you can apply this post. This is a good chance for the candidates who are looking for Government Jobs.
SBI Clerk Job Overview:
- Organization Name: State Bank of India
- Post Name: Clerk
- Total Vacancies: 8134
- Starting date: 03-January-2020
- Closing Date: 26-January-2020
- Application Mode: Online
- Category: Govt Jobs
- Selection Process: Prelims and Mains
- Job Location: All over India
- Official Site: https://www.sbi.co.in/careers/
Important Dates to Remember
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 03-January-2020
- Last Date to Apply Online: 26-January-2020
- Application Fee Last date: 26-01-2020
- Last Date for Editing Application: 26-01-2020
- Last Date for Printing Application:10-02-2020
- Date of Prelims Exam (Tentative):February/ March 2020
- Date of Downloading Admit Cards (Prelims Exam):11-02-2020 (Tentatively)
- Date of Downloading Admit Cards (Main Exam):2nd Week of April 2020 (Tentatively)
- Date of Main Examination (Tentative):19-04-2020
- Rs. 750/- for General Candidates.
- Rs. 0/- for SC / ST Candidates.
SBI Clerk 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Interested candidates who are ready to apply for SBI 2020 notification must possess the below eligibility criteria
- Candidates who have passed their Degree or Equivalent from Any Recognized Board in India can apply for this post.
- Candidates suggested read the official notification before applying.
Age Limit (as on 01/January/2020)
- Minimum age limit 20 Years.
- Maximum age limit 28 Years.
- Age Relaxation (Upper Age Limit)-SC/ST – 05 YearsOBC – 03 Years
Nationality: A citizen of India
SBI Clerk Pay Scale/Salary in Hand
Selected candidates will get SBI Clerk salary: Rs. 13,705/-(Basic Pay)
SBI 2020 Number Of Vacancies
Total Vacancy: 8134
|Sl No||Circle Name||Regular||Backlog|
|15||Maharashtra/ Mumbai Metro||865||0|
|Special Recruitment Drive|
Selection for Clerk based on Prelims and Mains
How to download SBI Clerk Results 2020?
All eligible candidates can apply through the important link provided below in the link section or they can also apply on the Official website of State Bank of India (SBI) before 26-January-2020.