SER Apprentice Jobs 2022 Notification: South Eastern Railway (SER) Officials released SER Apprentice Jobs 2022 Notification. The last date to apply Online for SER Apprentice 2022 Exam is 3rd February 2022. In this post, you will get to know all the details regarding SER Apprentice including the SER Apprentice exam dates, SER Apprentice exam pattern, SER Apprentice Syllabus, SER Apprentice cutoff and other details.
SER Apprentice Online Form 2022
SER Apprentice Jobs 2022 @ https://ser.indianrailways.gov.in/
Information given in the Official website SER Apprentice notification, an individual aspirant needs to submit their application before the last date. South Eastern Railway (SER) officials are inviting online applications from interested candidates for the available Apprentice Posts. Therefore, if you have completed 10th,ITI from any Recognized Institute or University then you can apply this post. This is a good chance for the candidates who are looking for Government Jobs.
SER Apprentice Job Overview:
- Organization Name: South Eastern Railway
- Post Name: Apprentice
- Total Vacancies: 1778
- Starting date: 6th January 2022
- Closing Date: 3rd February 2022
- Application Mode: Online
- Category: Govt Jobs
- Selection Process: Written Test
- Job Location: West Bengal
- Official Site: https://ser.indianrailways.gov.in/
Important Dates to Remember
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 6th January 2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 3rd February 2022
- Application Fee Last date: 3rd February 2022
- Exam Date : Update Soon
- Admit Card: Update Soon
- Rs. 100/- for General Candidates.
- Rs. 0/- for SC / ST Candidates.
Mode of Payment:
Payment Mode (Online/ Offline): SBI Challan/ Net Banking by using Visa, Master Card, Maestro, RuPay Credit/ Debit Card
SER Apprentice 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Interested candidates who are ready to apply for SER 2022 notification must possess the below eligibility criteria
- Candidates who have passed their 10th,ITI or Equivalent from Any Recognized Board in India can apply for this post.
- Candidates suggested read the official notification before applying.
Age Limit (as on 6th January 2022)
- A candidate must be of minimum 15 years of age and must not exceed 24 years. Candidates belonging to reserved categories are given age relaxation as per Government Rules
- Read the Notification for Age Relaxation.
Nationality: A citizen of India
SER Apprentice Pay Scale/Salary in Hand
Selected candidates will get SER Apprentice salary: As per Rules
SER 2022 Number Of Vacancies
Total Vacancy: 1778
Signal & Telecom Kharagpur Workshop:87
Track Machine Workshops /Kharagpur:120
Carriage& Wagon Depot/Kharagpur:121
Diesel Loco Shed/Kharagpur:50
TRD Depot/ Electrical/ Kharagpur:40
EMU Shed/ Electrical/ TPKR:40
Electric loco Shed/Santragachi:36
Sr. DEE(G) Chakraoharpur:93
Electric Traction Depot/Chakraoharpur:30
Electric Loco Shed/Tata:72
Track Machine Workshop/SINI:07
Electric loco Shed/ Bonoamunda:50
Diesel loco Shed/ Bonoamunda:52
Carriage& Wagon Depot/ADRA:65
Diesel Loco Shed/ BKSC:33
TRD Depot Electrical ADRA:30
Electric loco Shed/BKSC:31
Flash Butt Building Plant/Jharsuguda:25
Carriage& Wagon Depot/ Ranchi:30
TRD Depot Electrical/Ranchi:10
Selection for Apprentice based on Written Test
How to download SER Apprentice Results 2022?
All eligible candidates can apply through the important link provided below in the link section or they can also apply on the Official website of South Eastern Railway (SER) before 3rd February 2022.
Some Useful Important Links
Download Advertisement: Click Here
Apply Online Apprentice: Click Here
Official website : Click Here