The Online Application Process for South Indian Bank Clerk 2019 exam has been started on 19th June 2019 after the release of its Official Notification. The last date to apply Online for South Indian Bank Clerk 2019 Exam is 30th June 2019. In this post, you will get to know all the details regarding South Indian Bank Clerk including the South Indian Bank Clerk exam dates, South Indian Bank Clerk exam pattern, South Indian Bank Clerk Syllabus, South Indian Bank Clerk cutoff and other details.
- Starting Date to Apply Online:19th June 2019
- Last Date to Apply Online: 30th June 2019
- Last Date for Payment of Fee through Online:30th June 2019
- Exam Date : Update Soon
- Admit Card Available : Update Soon
LOCATION : Across India
- Rs. 600/- for General Candidates.
- Rs. 150/- for SC / ST Candidates.
- Payment Mode (Online/ Offline): SBI Challan/ Net Banking by using Visa, Master Card, Maestro, RuPay Credit/ Debit Card
South Indian Bank Clerk 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Nationality: A citizen of India
- Candidates who had qualified or passed their Graduation Examination or Equivalent from any Recognized Board can apply for this post.
- Candidates suggested to read full Official Notification before applying.
A candidate must be of minimum 18 years of age and must not exceed 26 years. Candidates belonging to reserved categories are given age relaxation as per Government Rules.
South Indian Bank 2019 Number Of Vacancies
Total Vacancy : 385 Post
Selection Procedure :
Selection for Clerk based on Online Test, Interview.
How To Apply for Clerk ?
All eligible candidates can apply through the important link provided below in the link section or they can also apply on the Official website of South Indian Bank (South Indian Bank) before 30th June 2019.
Some Useful Important Links
Download Advertisement: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here
Check Here For The Latest Written Exam Results
Upcoming Indian Railway Jobs