SSC CHSL Notification Recruitment 2022: SSC has released the official Notification @ssc.nic.in for 4500 CHSL Posts on 06th December 2022. The last date to apply Online is 04th January 2023. In this post, you know the no. vacancy, post, online application dates, eligibility criteria, SSC CHSL exam dates, SSC CHSL exam pattern, SSC CHSL Syllabus, SSC CHSL cutoff and other necessary details.
SSC CHSL Notification 2022 | SSC CHSL Recruitment 2022
SSC CHSL Jobs 2022 @ https://ssc.nic.in/
Information given in the Official website SSC 10+2 notification, an individual aspirant needs to submit their application before the last date. Staff Selection Commission (SSC) officials are inviting online applications from interested candidates for the available CHSL Posts. Therefore, if you have completed 12th Standard or equivalent from any Recognized Institute or University then you can apply this post. This is a good chance for the candidates who are looking for Government Jobs.
SSC CHSL Notification 2022 Overview:
The recruitment is to apply for various post. Download the official notification provided below
|SSC Recruitment Notification 2022|
|Organization Name||Staff Selection Commission|
|Total Vacancies||4500 Posts|
|Starting date||06th December 2022|
|Closing Date||04th January 2023|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
|Selection Process||Tier 1 and Tier 2|
|Job Location||All Over India|
Detail information for filling of SSC CHSL Application Form candidate go through detail description, official notification about SSC CHSL age limit, education, total vacancies, job location. We will update the SSC CHSL Sarkari Result, Exam Date, Admit Card, Answer Key and other important details once the government released on this page.
- Rs. 100/- for General Candidates.
- Rs. 0/- for SC / ST Candidates.
SSC CHSL Notification Eligibility Criteria
Interested candidates who are ready to apply for SSC2022 notification must possess the below eligibility criteria
- Candidates who have passed their 12th Standard or equivalent or Equivalent from Any Recognized Board in India can apply for this post.
- Candidates suggested read the official notification before applying.
Age Limit Criteria
Candidates applying for SSC Recruitment should check for the given age limit:
- Minimum age limit 18 Years.
- Maximum age limit 27 Years.
- Read the Notification for Age Relaxation.
05 years for SC/ST;
03 years for OBC(non-creamy)
Relaxation of 10 years for General PWBD category;
Relaxation of 15 years for SC/ST PWBD category;
Relaxation of 13 years for OBC PWBD(non-creamy layer) category
SSC CHSL 2022 Salary (Pay Scale)
The salary structure for different posts under the SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level exam is given below:
|Post Name||Pay Scale||Salary|
|LDC/ JSA||Pay Level 2||Rs. 19,900-63,200|
|PA/ SA||Pay Level 4||Rs. 19,900-63,200|
|DEO||Pay Level 4 & 5||Rs. 25,500-81,100 (Level 4)
Rs. 29,200-92,300 (Level 5)
|DEO Grade ‘A’||Pay Level 4||Rs. 25,500-81,100|
SSC CHSL Salary after 7th pay commission
|Post Name||Basic Pay||HRA||TA||Gross Salary||In Hand||City|
SSC 2022 Number Of Vacancies
The total vacancy of SSC CHSL is 4500 Posts
Selection for CHSL based on Tier 1 and Tier 2
- Tier I Exam is an Objective Multiple Choice Question paper
- Tier 2 exam includes following three sections having two modules each.
Check the table below to know the brief about SSC CHSL Exam Pattern (for each tier)
|Tier – I||Objective Multiple Choice||Computer Based (online)|
|Tier – II||Objective Multiple Choice + Skill Test & Typing Test
Tier-II will include three sections having two modules each
|Computer Based (online)|
SSC CHSL Tier-I Exam Pattern
|Section||Subject||No of Questions||Max Marks||Exam Duration|
|1||General Intelligence||25||50||60 minutes (80 Minutes for PWD candidates)
|3||Quantitative Aptitude (Basic Arithmetic Skill)||25||50|
|4||English Language (Basic Knowledge)||25||50|
SSC CHSL Tier-II Exam Pattern (Revised)
|Session||Section||Modules||Subject||No. of Questions||Marks||Time|
|Session-I (2 hours and 15 minutes)||Section 1||Module-1||Mathematical Abilities||30||90||1 hour|
|Module-2||Reasoning and General Intelligence||30||90|
|Section 2||Module-1||English Language and Comprehension||40||90||1 hour|
|Section 3||Module-1||Computer Knowledge Module||15||45||15 minutes|
|Session-II||Section 3||Module-2||Skill Test/ Typing Test Module-
Part A- Skill Test for DEOs
Part B: Typing Test for LDC/ JSA
How to Apply SSC CHSL Notification
All eligible candidates can apply through the important link provided below in the link section or they can also apply on the Official website of Staff Selection Commission (SSC) before 04th January 2023.
- First open SSC official website, ssc.nic.in.
- Download SSC CHSL Recruitment 2022.
- Click on SSC CHSL apply link given below and fill all necessary information..
- If you have eligible to pay SSC application fee then pay.
- Finally take out print and use it further recruitment process.
Documents Needed for Online Registration for SSC CHSL
For SSC CHSL One-Time Registration, the candidate needs the following:
a) Mobile Number (to be verified through OTP)
B) Email ID (to be verified through OTP).
c) Aadhaar number. If you don’t have an Aadhaar number, please give one of the other ID numbers below. (You will have to show the original document at a later time):
d) Information about the Matriculation (10th) Board, Roll Number, and Year of Passing.
e) If you have a benchmark disability, your disability certificate number.
SSC CHSL Tier 2 Syllabus
This is a descriptive exam designed to assess candidates’ written English/Hindi skills. The Paper would consist of a 200-250 writing essay and a 150-200 writing letter/application. Tier-II qualifying marks would be 33%. The performance in Tier II would be used to calculate merit. The best way to prepare for the same is to read numerous articles from various newspapers. Apart from that, you must be familiar with the format of Letters and Applications.SSC CHSL 2022 Admit Card
Every candidate who registers for the SSC CHSL Exam 2022 within the time limit will be assigned an e-admit card/hall ticket/call letter, which can be downloaded from the SSC’s official website. The admit card for the CHSL Tier-1 exam will be released first, followed by the admit card for the CHSL Tier-2 exam (administered to only those candidates who qualify for the Tier 1 exam).
SSC CHSL 2022 Result
SSC CHSL Sarkari Result will be declared after the examination for different Tiers of SSC CHSL 2022 exam has been completed. All candidates can view their SSC CHSL Result & Marks by clicking on the link provided below:
SSC CHSL 2022 Cut Off
To understand the SSC CHSL 2022 Cut-Off, we must first understand the previous year’s cut-off. Take a look at the cut-off for the SSC CHSL Tier I Exam 2021:
Important Things to Keep in Mind
- The application process is done entirely online. There is no other application to apply that will be accepted.
- The email address and cell phone number should be kept active in case you need to contact the person again. The authorities will talk to the candidates by email and text message.
- When a candidate applies online, they should upload proof of any claims they make. This should be done at the time of registration. This will be verified later, during the process of certificate verification and interview.
- Before the last day of online mode, candidates must fill out the whole form.
- Save the Application and Acknowledgement documents in case you need them in the future.
- At this point, candidates should say how they would rank their choices. No requests to change this will be taken into account.
Very Important Dates to Remember
- Notification Date: 06th December 2022
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 06th December 2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 04th January 2023
- Application Fee Last date: 04th January 2023
- Exam Date :February/March 2023
- Admit Card: To be notified
SSC CHSL FAQ’s
Question: What is SSC CHSL Age Limit required?
Answer: Your age should be 18 to 27 Years
Question: What is SSC CHSL Salary?
Answer: SSC CHSL pay scale Rs. 19,900-63,200 per Month
Question: What is SSC CHSL Last Date?
Answer: The last date of SSC is 04th January 2023
Question: Where can I check latest news about SSC recruitment 2022?
Answer: you can check at ssc.nic.in.
Question: What is the qualification required to apply for SSC post 2022?
Answer: Candidates must have passed 12th Standard or equivalent .
- SSC CHSL Notification PDF: Click Here
- Apply Online CHSL: Click Here
- SSC Official website :Click Here
We had provided all information about the Latest SSC2022 Notification shared throughout this article. For more such Employment News, candidates always check our site i.e. CareersWave.