Steve Harvey Net Worth: This article has information about Steve Harvey’s family, movies, height and age, quotes, and more. Steve Harvey is an American TV personality, host, actor, producer, and comedian. Steve is the host of many TV shows, such as The Steve Harvey Morning Show, Celebrity Family Feud, Family Feud, Family Feud Africa, Arbitration-Based Court Comedy Judge Steve Harvey, and the Miss Universe competition. Please read the whole article for more information about the American TV host Steve Harvey.
Steve Harvey Net Worth
Broderick Stephen Harvey Sr., also known as Steve Harvey, was born in Welch, West Virginia, in the United States. Steve began his career in comedy. In the 1980s, he did stand-up comedy and hosted the American variety show Showtime at the Apollo. He also hosted The Steve Harvey Show, an American sitcom from the 1990s. In 2012, he put on his last stand-up comedy show. He started an entertainment company called Steve Harvey Global in 2017. This company is home to Steve’s various businesses and production company, East 112.
Steve and his wife, Marjorie Bridges, started the Steve and Marjorie Harvey Foundation, which is a non-profit group. This group is focused on educating young people. According to reports, Steve Harvey’s net worth is about $280 million.
Steve Harvey has also written 4 books. His best-selling book was Act Like a Lady, Think Like a Man, which came out in March 2009.
Steven Harvey Family
Steve Harvey is the kid of Jesse Harvey and Eloise Vera. His father, Jesse Harvey, was a coal miner, and we don’t know what his mother did for a living. Steve has had seven children and has been married three times. He has twin daughters, Brandi and Karli, and a son, Broderick Harvey Jr., with his first wife, Marcia Harvey. He has a second son with his second wife, Mary Shackelford, whose name is Wynton.
|Steve Harvey’s Net Worth|
|Full Name||Broderick Stephen Harvey Sr.|
|Profession||TV Host, Actor, Producer, and Comedian|
|Father’s Name||Jesse Harvey|
|Mother’ Name||Eloise Vera|
|Date of Birth||17th January 1957|
|Birthplace||Welch, West Virginia, United States|
|Wife’s Name||Marcia Harvey (m. 1981; div. 1994)
Mary Shackelford (m. 1996; div. 2005)
Marjorie Bridges (m. 2007)
|Children||7 children (4 biological children and 3 stepchildren)|
After his second divorce, he married Marjorie Bridges in June of 2017. All three of the couple’s children, Morgan, Jason, and the American model Lori Harvey, were adopted. This couple also has five grandchildren. One time, Steve said that his wife, Marjorie Bridges, is the reason why his life has changed and he has become a better person.
Steve Harvey’s movies
Here is a list of the movies that American television host and comedian Steve Harvey has been in.
|Steve Harvey Movies|
|The Original Kings of Comedy||2000|
|The Fighting Temptations||2003|
|Love Don’t Cost a Thing||2003|
|Johnson Family Vacation||2004|
|You Got Served||2004|
|Steve Harvey: Don’t Trip… He Ain’t Through with Me Yet||2006|
|Madea Goes to Jail||2009|
|Think Like a Man||2012|
Steve Harvey Height and Age
Broderick Stephen Harvey Sr. was born on January 17, 1957 in Welch, West Virginia, United States. In 2022, he is 65 years old. He is 1.85 m (6 ft 0 in) tall.
Steve Harvey’s Quotes
Here are some famous quotes from the American TV personality Steve Harvey.
- “If you can see it in your mind, you can hold it in your mind.” – Steve Harvey
- “Do not ignore your gift. Your gift is the thing you do the absolute best with the least amount of effort.” – Steve Harvey
- “Wake up and smile! Wake up and be grateful!” – Steve Harvey
- “Excuses are the lies you convince yourself are true to avoid proving you are worthy of the gift you were given. Say this with me, no more excuses.” – Steve Harvey
- “Your reality is yours. Stop wasting time looking at someone else’s reality while doing nothing about yours.” – Steve Harvey
- “What would you do if you weren’t afraid?” – Steve Harvey
- “Failure means you’ve now learned another valuable lesson that pushes you one step closer to success.” – Steve Harvey
- “You can’t tell big dreams to small-minded people.” – Steve Harvey
- “Your dream has to be bigger than your fear.” – Steve Harvey
- “If you want to be successful, you have to jump; there’s no way around it. When you jump, I can assure you that your parachute will not open right away. But if you do not jump, your parachute will never open. If you’re safe, you’ll never soar!” – Steve Harvey