The Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) is responsible for organising the TSPSC Group 4 examination, which is used to recruit potential candidates for a number of group 4 posts. First, there is a written examination, and then there is a certificate verification after that. These are the two parts that make up the selection procedure for the group 4 exam. Before sitting for the TSPSC Group 4 examination, each and every applicant who has the intention of doing so is required to first have a comprehensive understanding of both the exam syllabus and the examination format. This will give students a general concept of what to expect on the group 4 examination. Candidates are encouraged to practise with the TSPSC Group 4 Previous Year Papers in order to improve their readiness for the examination.
Latest Update on 01 December 2022:
- TSPSC గ్రూప్ 4 రిక్రూట్మెంట్ 2022 నోటిఫికేషన్. TSPSC Group 4 Recruitment Notification 2022 out: Click Here
In this post, we will take a quick look at the particulars of the group 4 exam, and we will also understand why it is so important to work through the exams from the previous year.
TSPSC Group 4 Previous Year Question Paper with Solutions – Free PDF Download
|TSPSC Group 4 2022
|Name of Organization
|Telangana State Public Service Commission
|TSPSC Group 4
|TSPSC Group 4 Vacancy
|23/12/2022 to 12/01/2023
|Computer Based Test & Skill Test
|16,400- Rs. 49,870/- per month
If you frequently practice with the TSPSC Group 4 Previous Years Question Papers, you will be better able to understand the specifics of the exam format. In addition, the applicants have the opportunity to assess their overall level of readiness for the examination. The candidates in group 4 are able to improve their level of preparation as a result of this and reduce the number of errors they make while responding to the questions on the exam. The information of the TSPSC Group 4 Previous Years Papers with Solutions can be seen in the table below.
Marks required to qualify for Group 4 of the TSPSC
The Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) has decided what the qualifying marks are for the TSPSC Group 4 examination. These scores are included in the table that can be found further down on this page.
The cutoff for the TSPSC Group-4 exam from the previous year (Cut Off Marks)
The Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) has finished the test for the TSPSC Group 4. In the following table, we have presented the prior cut off marks that were required for TSPSC Group 4.
|Cut off marks (Out off 300)
It is imperative that you are familiar with the TSPSC Group 4 test pattern if you intend to take the examination and participate in it. It will walk you through the important components of the examination, and by being familiar with all the sections, you will have a better notion of the areas in which you need to improve. The following items are included in the comprehensive TSPSC Group 4 exam pattern:
Advantages of Using TSPSC Group 4 Previous Year Question Papers to Prepare for the Exam
The previous papers feature a large number of questions in a variety of formats, all of which were requested by the TSPSC Group 4 authorities. If you incorporate working through these previous exams, you will gain a far deeper comprehension of the material covered in the group 4 test. Other advantages of completing these older assignments are as follows:
- Obtain helpful information on how to solve the actual TSPSC Group 4 exam paper.
- By working through these question papers for group 4, you will improve both the precision and speed with which you solve problems.
- You gain an understanding of the many types of questions that will be on the test as well as the challenges that will need to be overcome in order to answer them.
- Your general capability will improve, and the TSPSC Group 4 Previous Year Paper will be of tremendous assistance to you in scoring well on the examination.
- Your confidence in your ability to solve questions of the examination level in the group 4 exam grows.
During this period of your exam preparation, we hope you are aware of how important it is to test your knowledge by attempting the TSPSC Group 4 Previous year’s papers. The most effective way to review everything on the group 4 curriculum is to use these papers.
The Selection Process for the TSPSC Group 4 in 2022
The official announcement for the Telangana State Public Service Commission Group 4 examination will be announced by senior officials of the commission in the near future. In it, the process for selecting candidates for the TSPSC Group IV is also outlined. Candidates can, however, educate themselves on the TSPSC Group 4 selection procedure by looking at trends from prior years until that time comes. The following selection rounds will be carried out in order to choose qualified candidates for Group 4 employment with the TSPSC:
- Competency Exam in Computers (CPT)
- Personal interview
- The authentication of certifications
TSPSC Group 4 2022 Exam Pattern
A written examination lasting for a total of 300 minutes will follow the TSPSC Group 4 examination format and syllabus. The Proficiency Test is a recruitment test that is taken on the computer and is worth a total of fifty marks. Paper I for General Awareness and Paper II for Secretarial Papers are both part of Stage I. There will be a total of 300 marks available, with each paper carrying a maximum of 150 points.
|Duration ( minutes)
|Paper-1: General Knowledge
|Paper-2: Secretary Abilities
TSPSC Group 4 Jobs 2022
- In the Commercial Tax Department, Junior Assistant
- Junior Stenographer for I & CAD
- typist working in the Emergency Response and Fire Services
- Junior Stenographer in Emergency Management and Firefighting Services
- Junior Stenographer in the Department of Revenue
- Stenographer trainee working in the Commercial Tax Department
- typist working at the Department of Commercial Taxes
- Junior Assistant in the Fields of I & CAD
- typist working at the department of Revenue
- Assistant in Training in the United States Department of Revenue
- Junior Assistant in the Panchayati Raj Department
- Typist in Panchayati Raj
- Village Revenue Officer (VRO)
- Village Revenue Assistant (VRA)
- Telangana Joint Administrative in Medical Policy Council
- Assistant Director of Education for Medical Students and Residents
- Assistant Trainee in the Forestry Department
TSPSC Group-4 Previous year Question Papers, Previous Year Question Papers
|TSPSC group 4 Paper-1: General Knowledge (2018)
|TSPSC group 4 Paper-2: Secretary Abilities (2018)
|TSPSC group 4 Paper-1: General Knowledge (Answer Key 2018)