TSPSC Manager Syllabus PDF 2022 for Manager is available for free download on this page. Students of Telangana Public Service Commission Manager Recruitment 2022 can get exam syllabus and Latest Exam pattern. Download new TSPSC Manager Syllabus Pdf along with TSPSC Manager Exam Pattern here. Check Telangana Public Service Commission Exam Syllabus, Scheme of the Examination, Exam Dates, Timings, Exam Centers, etc. in the below sections.
TSPSC Manager Syllabus PDF 2022
Who are going to write the TSPSC Manager written test they must know the every information related to the examination like Exam Dates, Exam Timings, TSPSC Manager Syllabus 2022, Exam Pattern, etc. this will help you to easily write the exam and also get good marks in the exam. Aspirants searching latest TSPSC Exam Syllabus 2022 PDF and New Exam Pattern all the information we had provided the Details in this article.
TSPSC Notification 2022 has been recently released for Manager Posts. The total 93 vacancies released. The written examination will be conducted on July 2022. Candidates can check further details the official website portal of the Telangana Public Service Commission (TSPSC) is http://tspsc.gov.in/index.jsp.
TSPSC Manager syllabus PDF | TSPSC Exam Pattern
|Name of the Organisation||Telangana Public Service Commission (TSPSC)|
|Name of the Posts||Manager|
|No of Vacancies||93|
|Exam Date||July 2022|
TSPSC Manager Selection Procedure
The TSPSC Manager Selection Process for the given posts is done in various stages. Candidates will be selected based on the performance in Online / OMR based,Personality assessment test and Interview. Below are the given stages of the Selection Process.
Online / OMR based,Personality assessment test and Interview
TSPSC Manager Exam Pattern 2022
Candidates can refer TSPSC Manager exam Pattern 2022 in the below sections. Updated TSPSC Manager Paper Pattern 2022 gives useful data like names of the subjects, type of exam, and total number of questions, TSPSC maximum marks, and test period. Aspirants can also analyze negative marking scheme, weightage of questions and exam structure from Telangana Public Service Commission Manager Paper Pattern 2022. Find TSPSC Manager Syllabus 2022 and TSPSC Manager Pattern.
Telangana PSC Syllabus for Manager
|Name of the Organization||Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC)|
TSPSC Manager Exam Pattern
|Category||Subject||No.of. Question||Mark||Exam Duration|
|Paper 1||General Studies and General Abilities||150||150||150 Minutes|
Electronics & Communication Engineering
Computer Science & Information Technology
TSPSC Manager Exam Syllabus PDF
Collect the topic wise Telangana Public Service Commission Manager Syllabus Pdf 2022 on this page free of cost. Some of candidates have problem to find the syllabus. Due to that reason, from this page, we uploaded the link to download the TSPSC Manager Syllabus PDF 2022. Candidates can plan the schedule to get best marks in the Manager examination. Candidates can practice high weight-age topics first and later cover the other topics.
Telangana PSC Manager Exam Syllabus 2022
General Studies And General Abilities
- Current affairs – Regional, National and International.
- International Relations and Events.
- General Science; India’s Achievements in Science and Technology.
- Environmental issues; Disaster Management- Prevention and Mitigation Strategies.
- Economic and Social Development of India and Telangana.
- Physical, Social and Economic Geography of India.
- Physical, Social and Economic Geography and Demography of Telangana.
- Socio-economic, Political and Cultural History of Modern India with special emphasis on Indian National Movement.
- Socio-economic, Political and Cultural History of Telangana with special emphasis on Telangana Statehood Movement and formation of Telangana state.
- Indian Constitution; Indian Political System; Governance and Public Policy.
- Social Exclusion; Rights issues such as Gender, Caste, Tribe, Disability etc. and inclusive policies.
- Society, Culture, Heritage, Arts and Literature of Telangana.
- Policies of Telangana State.
- Logical Reasoning; Analytical Ability and Data Interpretation.
- Basic English. (10th Class Standard).
- Building Materials and Construction
- Strength of Materials and Theory of Structures
- RCC and Steel Structures
- Fluid Mechanics and Hydraulics
- Hydrology and Water Resources Engineering
- Environmental Engineering
- Transportation Engineering
- Soil Mechanics and Foundation Engineering
- Estimation, Costing and Construction Management
Mechanical Engineering (Degree Level)
Section I: Applied Mechanics and Design
- Engineering Mechanics
- Mechanics of Materials
- Theory of Machines
- Machine Design
Section II: Fluid Mechanics and Thermal Sciences
- Fluid Mechanics
- Power Engineering
- Refrigeration and air-conditioning
Section III: Materials, Manufacturing, and Industrial Engineering
- Engineering Materials
- Casting, Forming and Joining Processes
- Machining and Machine Tool Operations
- Metrology and Inspection
- Computer Integrated Manufacturing
- Production Planning and Control
- Inventory Control
- Operations Research
- Electric Circuits and Fields
- Electrical Machines
- Power Systems
- Control Systems
- Electrical and Electronic Measurements
- Analog and Digital Electronics
- Power Electronics
- Electric Drives
Electronics & Communication Engineering (Degree Level)
- Network graphs
- Network theorems
- Solution of network equations using Laplace transform
- Electronic Devices
- Device Technology
- Analog Circuits
- Digital circuits
- Combinatorial circuits
- Sequential circuits
- Microprocessor (8085)
- Signals and Systems
- Linear Time-Invariant (LTI) Systems:
- Control Systems
- Tools and techniques for LTI control system analysis
- Control system compensators
- Analog communication systems
- Digital communication systems
- Digital modulation schemes
- Maxwell’s equations
- Plane waves
- Transmission lines
- Basics of Antennas
Computer Science & Information Technology (Degree Level)
- Probability and Statistics
- Set Theory & Algebra
- Linear Algebra
- Numerical Methods
Computer Science and Information Technology
- Graph Theory
- Mathematical Logic
- Digital Logic
- Computer Organization and Architecture
- Programming and Data Structures
- Theory of Computation
- Compiler Design
- Operating Systems
- Information Systems and Software Engineering
- Computer Networks
- Web technologies
Question: When is TSPSC cname Manager released 2022?
Answer: It was released on 16/03/2022.
Question: What are TSPSC Manager exam dates 2022?
Answer: Exam Conducted on is on July 2022.
Question: What is the TSPSC Manager exam pattern?
Answer: We had given TSPSC Manager exam pattern in this article.
Question: Where to download TSPSC Manager syllabus pdf 2022?
Answer: From our website careerswave.in.
In this post our team had shared you all information about the Latest TSPSC Manager Syllabus PDF and exam pattern 2022 throughout this article. For more such syllabus, Exam Pattern Please students always check our site i.e. CareersWave.