UPPSC Medical Officer Notification Recruitment 2022: UPPSC has released the official Notification @uppsc.up.nic.in for 972 Medical Officer Posts on on23.11.2022. The last date to apply Online is 23rd December 2022. In this post, you know the no. vacancy, post, online application dates, eligibility criteria, UPPSC Medical Officer exam dates, UPPSC Medical Officer exam pattern, UPPSC Medical Officer Syllabus, UPPSC Medical Officer cutoff and other necessary details.
UPPSC Medical Officer Latest Update
18 August 2022: UPPSC Medical Officer Selected Candidates Interview List is out!
The UPPSC has announced the list of selected candidates for the Medical Officer post. The interview for this post was conducted on 26-30 July & 02-04 August 2022.
UPPSC Medical Officer Notification 2022 | UPPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2022
UPPSC Medical Officer Jobs 2022 @ https://uppsc.up.nic.in/CandidateHomePage.html
Information given in the Official website UPPSC Community Health Officer notification, an individual aspirant needs to submit their application before the last date. Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) officials are inviting online applications from interested candidates for the available Medical Officer Posts. Therefore, if you have completed Degree from any Recognized Institute or University then you can apply this post. This is a good chance for the candidates who are looking for Government Jobs.
UPPSC Medical Officer Notification 2022 Overview:
The recruitment is to apply for various post. Download the official notification provided below
|UPPSC Recruitment Notification 2022|
|Organization Name||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Medical Officer|
|Total Vacancies||972 Posts|
|Closing Date||23rd December 2022|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
|Selection Process||Written Exam,Interview|
Detail information for filling of UPPSC Medical Officer Application Form candidate go through detail description, official notification about UPPSC Medical Officer age limit, education, total vacancies, job location. We will update the UPPSC Medical Officer Sarkari Result, Exam Date, Admit Card, Answer Key and other important details once the government released on this page.
|Category||UPPSC MO Application Fee|
|Other Backward Class||Rs.105/-|
UPPSC Medical Officer Notification Eligibility Criteria
Interested candidates who are ready to apply for UPPSC 2022 notification must possess the below eligibility criteria
A. UPPSC MO Education
- The candidate must hold an Ayurvedic or Unani Tib degree from a government-approved university.
- An additional postgraduate degree or diploma is required as per the post below.
- The candidate must also know Hindi in addition to the other requirements.
B. UPPSC MO Age Cap
- The candidate must be aged between 21 and 40 on July 1, 2022. The upper age limit will be relaxed in Uttar Pradesh.
- Scheduled Tribe, Other Backward Class Classified, State Govt. Employees of U.P.: 5 years.
- Ex-Serviceman: 3 years relaxation in maximum age limit plus total military service.
Candidate age: 15
Age Limit Criteria
Candidates applying for UPPSC Recruitment should check for the given age limit:
- Minimum age limit 21 Years.
- Maximum age limit 40 Years.
- Read the Notification for Age Relaxation.
05 years for SC/ST;
03 years for OBC(non-creamy)
Relaxation of 10 years for General PWBD category;
Relaxation of 15 years for SC/ST PWBD category;
Relaxation of 13 years for OBC PWBD(non-creamy layer) category
UPPSC Medical Officer Pay Scale/Salary in Hand
Selected candidates will get UPPSC Medical Officer salary: Pay Band-3, Pay Scala Rs. 15600-39100/-
UPPSC 2022 Number Of Vacancies
The commission has announced 962 Medical Officer vacancies. These vacancies are distributed as follows:
Comparison of Vacancies of UPPSC Medical Officer 2016-2018-2020
An overview of the vacancy lists for 2016, 2018, and 2020. It will show candidates how vacancies have decreased over time. Applicants need to work hard to get a job as the number of openings is decreasing.
|UPPSC Medical Officer (Allopathy) Vacancy comparison|
|4.||Other Backward Caste||887||6||48||259|
|Total No. of Vacancies||–||3266||22||256||962|
- Written Examination (Screening Test) – In case the number of applications exceeds the expectations.
How to Apply UPPSC Medical Officer Notification
All eligible candidates can apply through the important link provided below in the link section or they can also apply on the Official website of Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) before 23rd December 2022.
- Step 1: Click the direct link above to apply.
- Step 2: Click the “APPLY FOR MEDICAL OFFICER” link under the Activity Dashboard.
- Step 3: Apply, then “Registration” for new candidates.
- Step 4: Complete your registration by providing your personal information, qualifications, etc.
- 5. After successful registration, go to the application form.
- Following this, upload all required documents and photographs.
- STEP 7 – PREVIEW THE APPLICATION FORM
- Step 8: Submit the form if all details are correct.
Very Important Dates to Remember
- Notification Date: 23.11.2022
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 23.11.2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 23rd December 2022
- Application Fee Last date: 20th December 2022
- Exam Date : To be Notified
- Admit Card: To be Notified
UPPSC Medical Officer FAQ’s
Question: What is UPPSC Medical Officer Age Limit required?
Answer: Your age should be 21 to 40 Years
Question: What is UPPSC Medical Officer Salary?
Answer: UPPSC Medical Officer pay scale Pay Band-3, Pay Scala Rs. 15600-39100/-
Question: What is UPPSC Medical Officer Last Date?
Answer: The last date of UPPSC is 23rd December 2022
Question: Where can I check latest news about UPPSC recruitment 2022?
Answer: you can chech UPPSC ar uppsc.up.nic.in.
Question: What is the qualification required to apply for UPPSC post 2022?
Answer: Candidates must have passed Degree.
- UPPSC Medical Officer Notification PDF: Click Here
- Apply OnlineMedical Officer: Click Here
- UPPSC Official website : Click Here
We had provided all information about the Latest UPPSC 2022 Notification shared throughout this article. For more such Employment News, candidates always check our site i.e. CareersWave.