Download the PDF of the previous question papers for the UPSC IES and ISS exams here: This article includes links to the PDF files of the previous year’s question papers for the UPSC IES and ISS. The majority of the officers working for the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) have the intention of carrying out the UPSC IES ISS Written Exam in accordance with the schedule at a variety of examination centres. Therefore, take a look at the question paper from the previous year for the Indian economic service here. Candidates who have applied for the UPSC IES ISS Written Test are able to begin their preparations for the exam beginning immediately by using IES and ISS Examination Question Papers. This page provides the job seekers with information about the UPSC IES ISS Exam Pattern as well as UPSC IES ISS Model Papers for them to study. As a result, in order to ensure that you are adequately prepared for the examination, we strongly advise that you download the UPSC Previous Papers for the IES and ISS Exams.
UPSC IES ISS Previous Question Papers Overview
|Name Of The Organization||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Name of The Exam||Indian Economic Service (IES), Indian Statistical Service (ISS)|
|Category||Previous Year Question Papers|
UPSC Exam Pattern 2022 – Indian Economic Service, Indian Statistical Service
When it comes to making preparations for the UPSC IES ISS Written Exam, the UPSC IES ISS Exam Pattern is an extremely important factor to consider. Due to this reason, we had IES and ISS Test Patterns made available to the people in this part.
UPSC Test Pattern For Indian Economic Service (IES)
- The written exam will have multiple choice questions from the following subjects: general English, general studies, general economics-I, general economics-II, and general economics-III, as well as questions from the Indian economics topic area.
- Both General English and General Studies have a time limit of three hours and a total of one hundred marks each (for each).
- The time limit for each of General Economics I, General Economics II, General Economics III, and Indian Economics is three hours, and each section has a total of 200 marks (for each).
- As a penalty, one-third of a point will be subtracted from the total score for each incorrect response.
UPSC Indian Statistical Service (ISS) Exam Pattern
- There are both multiple choice and descriptive type questions in the written exam.
- Questions are drawn from the subjects of General English, General Studies, Statistics I, Statistics II, Statistics III, and Statistics IV.
- The first two topics will each be for a total of 100 points, while the subsequent topics will each be worth 200 points (for each).
- A time restriction of three hours has been allocated for each of the following papers: General English, General Studies, Statistics-III (Descriptive), and Statistics-IV (Descriptive).
- It is expected that students will spend two hours on each of the Statistics-I (Objective) and Statistics-II (Objective) subjects (for each).
- A loss of a third of a mark is denoted by entering an incorrect answer.
Download UPSC IES ISS Previous Year Question Papers PDF’s
Applicants can use this area to access download links for the UPSC IES ISS Previous Year Question Papers in pdf format. In addition to this, get started right away on your preparation for the UPSC IES ISS Written Exam.
|UPSC IES ISS Previous Question Papers|