UPSSSC Lekhpal Notification Recruitment 2020: UPSSSC has released the official Notification @upsssc.gov.in for 5200 Lekhpal Posts on on28 Mar 2020. The last date to apply Online is 31.05.2020. In this post, you know the no. vacancy, post, online application dates, eligibility criteria, UPSSSC Lekhpal exam dates, UPSSSC Lekhpal exam pattern, UPSSSC Lekhpal Syllabus, UPSSSC Lekhpalcutoff and other necessary details.
UPSSSC Lekhpal Notification 2020 | UPSSSC Lekhpal Recruitment 2020
UPSSSC Lekhpal Jobs 2020 @ http://upsssc.gov.in/
Information given in the Official website UPSSSCLekhpal notification, an individual aspirant needs to submit their application before the last date. Revenue Department, Uttar Pradesh (UPSSSC) officials are inviting online applications from interested candidates for the available Lekhpal Posts. Therefore, if you have completed 12th Class from any Recognized Institute or University then you can apply this post. This is a good chance for the candidates who are looking for Government Jobs.
UPSSSC Lekhpal Notification 2020 Overview:
The recruitment is to apply for various post. Download the official notification provided below
|UPSSSC Recruitment Notification 2020|
|Organization Name||Revenue Department, Uttar Pradesh|
|Total Vacancies||5200 Posts|
|Starting date||Update Soon|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
|Selection Process||Written exam|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
Detail information for filling of UPSSSC Lekhpal Application Form candidate go through detail description, official notification about UPSSSC Lekhpal age limit, education, total vacancies, job location. We will update the UPSSSC LekhpalSarkari Result, Exam Date, Admit Card, Answer Key and other important details once the government released on this page.
- Rs. 185/- for General Candidates.
- Rs. 95/- for SC / ST Candidates.
UPSSSC Lekhpal Notification Eligibility Criteria
Interested candidates who are ready to apply for UPSSSC 2020 notification must possess the below eligibility criteria
- Candidates who have passed their 12th Class or Equivalent from Any Recognized Board in India can apply for this post.
- Candidates suggested read the official notification before applying.
Age Limit Criteria
Candidates applying for UPSSSC Recruitment should check for the given age limit:
- Minimum age limit 18 Years.
- Maximum age limit 40 Years.
- Read the Notification for Age Relaxation.
05 years for SC/ST;
03 years for OBC(non-creamy)
Relaxation of 10 years for General PWBD category;
Relaxation of 15 years for SC/ST PWBD category;
Relaxation of 13 years for OBC PWBD(non-creamy layer) category
UPSSSC Lekhpal Pay Scale/Salary in Hand
Selected candidates will get UPSSSC Lekhpal salary: Pay Matrix level – 3 (Rs. 21, 700-69, 100/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 2, 000/-)
UPSSSC 2020 Number Of Vacancies
The total vacancy of UPSSSC Lekhpal is 5200 Posts
Selection for Lekhpal based on Written exam
How to Apply UPSSSC Lekhpal Notification
All eligible candidates can apply through the important link provided below in the link section or they can also apply on the Official website of Revenue Department, Uttar Pradesh (UPSSSC) before 31.05.2020.
- First open UPSSSC official website, upsssc.gov.in.
- Download UPSSSC Lekhpal Recruitment 2020.
- Click on UPSSSC Lekhpal apply link given below and fill all necessary information..
- If you have eligible to pay UPSSSC application fee then pay.
- Finally take out print and use it further recruitment process.
Very Important Dates to Remember
- Notification Date: 28 Mar 2020
- Starting Date to Apply Online: Update Soon
- Last Date to Apply Online: 31.05.2020
- Application Fee Last date: 31.05.2020
- Exam Date : Update Soon
- Admit Card: Update Soon
UPSSSC Lekhpal FAQ’s
Question: What is UPSSSC Lekhpal Age Limit required?
Answer: Your age should be 18 to 40 Years
Question: What is UPSSSC Lekhpal Salary?
Answer: UPSSSC Lekhpal pay scale Pay Matrix level – 3 (Rs. 21, 700-69, 100/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 2, 000/-)
Question: What is UPSSSC Lekhpal Last Date?
Answer: The last date of UPSSSC is 31.05.2020
Question: Where can I check latest news about UPSSSC recruitment 2020?
Answer: you can chech UPSSSC ar upsssc.gov.in.
Question: What is the qualification required to apply for UPSSSC post 2020?
Answer: Candidates must have passed 12th Class.
- UPSSSC Lekhpal Notification PDF: Click Here
- Apply OnlineLekhpal: Click Here
- UPSSSC Official website : Click Here
We had provided all information about the Latest UPSSSC 2020 Notification shared throughout this article. For more such Employment News, candidates always check our site i.e. CareersWave.