Here you can get Ayushman Bharat scheme 2022 Apply online, आयुष्मान भारत योजना form download, PMJAY eligibility, features, benefits and check application status.
Ayushman Bharat Scheme or आयुष्मान भारत योजना Yojana has been launched by the State Government with an aim to benefit all the welfare schemes of the government. PM of India Narendra Modi and his cabinet have introduced this scheme to the Citizen of India of State Government. Under this scheme all Health Insurance of Rs. 5 Lakh to all families covered in PM-JAY will be benefited. In this article, we will provide information about the application process, how to apply, eligibility criteria, Beneficiary List, and Status and necessary documents in online mode. As per the announcement on 23 September 2018 , Ministry of Health and Family Welfare Ministry will implement this scheme.
Ayushman Bharat Yojana | Ayushman Bharat Scheme 2022 Apply online @ https://pmjay.gov.in/
|Name of scheme||Ayushman Bharat|
|Started||By PM of India Narendra Modi|
|Post Updated Date||05-05-2022|
|Beneficiary||Citizen of India|
|application procedure||Online / offline|
|Benefit||Health Insurance of Rs. 5 Lakh to all families covered in PM-JAY|
About Ayushman Bharat Scheme Details
Summary: Ayushman Bharat, the government of India’s flagship initiative, was unveiled in line with the National Health Policy 2017’s recommendation to fulfil the vision of Universal Health Coverage (UHC). The aim of this effort is to achieve the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) and the underpinning promise to “leave no one behind.”
Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s Ayushman Bharat Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana (PM-JAY) is a ground-breaking initiative aimed at ensuring that the weak and disabled in society have adequate health coverage. You may apply for the Ayushman Bharat Yojana via the internet. Here’s how to sign up for the Ayushman Bharat Yojana.
Candidates who want to apply online should download the official notice and carefully read all eligibility requirements and the application form. We’ll give you a quick overview of “Ayushman Bharat Yojana – Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana 2022,” including Scheme Benefits, Eligibility Criteria, Key Scheme Features, Application Status, Application Process, and more.
PMJAY Scheme 2022 Overview
|Scheme Name||Ayushman Bharat (PMJAY) also known as Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana (PMJAY)|
|In Hindi||आयुष्मान भारत योजना योजना|
|Official Launched by||State Government|
|Who benefits||Citizen of India|
|Benefit of scheme||Health Insurance of Rs. 5 Lakh to all families covered in PM-JAY|
|Scheme Objective||Health Insurance of Needy People|
|Scheme under||State Government|
Ayushman Bharat Yojana Application Form 2022
- Go to the Ayushman Bharat Yojana – Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana official website, https://pmjay.gov.in/.
- Go to the homepage. On this tab, you will now be able to enter a mobile number and a captcha code.
- Type in your phone number and the captcha code.
- Finally, click on the OTP connection that has been created.
- On your computer, you will receive a one-time password (OTP), which you must enter in the space provided.
- Now choose your state from the options shown to you.
- Choose a group from which you can choose something from the choices provided.
see if your name is on the list: Name, Ration Card Number, Mobile Phone Number, and National Security Insurance URN Number
Whatever type you choose, you’ll need to fill in the info.
Now, choose the search option from the drop-down menu.
You can also see the list associated with this scheme.
This collection is available for immediate download.
In other words, if you wish to verify your family’s eligibility through the Public Service Center (CSC), you must go to the CSC to email all of your original records to the agent, who will then return your documents through your Eligibility Check will be logged from your Public Service Center (CSC).
What is the procedure for registering for the Pradhan Mantri Ayushman Bharat Scheme?
- To apply for the Prime Minister Ayushman Bharat Yojana, you must first visit a Jan Seva Kendra (CSC) and upload a copy of all of your original papers.
- After the representative of the Public Service Center (CSC) has checked all of your records, your registration under the system will be confirmed, and you will be granted registration.
- After that, you will be sent the Golden Card of Ayushman Bharat by Jan Seva Kendra in 10 to 15 days. Your registration will be complete after that.
What is the procedure for determining eligibility for the Pradhan Mantri Ayushman Bharat Scheme 2022?
- Go to the Ayushman Bharat Yojana – Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana official website, https://pmjay.gov.in/.
- After that, on the homepage, you’ll see the option “AM I Qualified,” which you should choose.
- Next, under the qualifying line, check your mobile number with an OTP for login.
- After logging in, confirm your family’s eligibility for the Prime Minister Ayushman Bharat Yojana. Two choices will appear, the first of which is to choose your state.
- After that, in the second option, you will see three groups, from which you can choose one from your ration card and mobile number by name. Following that, press the submit button.
- Instead, if you want to verify your family’s eligibility through Jan Seva Kendra (CSC), you must go to a public service centre and send all of your original documents to an agent, after which the agent will log your document Eligibility check from your Public Service Center (CSC).
Eligibility Criteria for Ayushman Bharat
All the desired applicants who wish to avail the scheme will have to fulfill the eligibility criteria given.
For the Rural Sector
- There is only one room with kucha walls and a kucha roof, and there is no adult member aged 16 to 59.
- Households of which there is no adult male participant between the ages of 16 and 59.
- No able-bodied adult members and a disabled member.
- Households that are SC/ST.
- Landless families who depend on manual labour for a significant portion of their income.
For the City
- The following 11 occupational groups of employees are qualified for the scheme in urban areas.
- Ragpicker and beggar are two words that come to mind when I think of a ragpicker.
- Domestic helper.
- A street vendor, a cobbler, a hawker, or another kind of service provider who works on the streets.
- a construction worker, a plumber, a mason, a labourer, a painter, a welder, a security guard, a coolie, or any other form of head-load worker
- Mali Sweeper/Sanitation Worker
- Tailor/Artisan/Handicrafts worker/Home-based worker
- a transport worker, a driver, a conductor, a driver’s assistant, a cart puller, or a rickshaw puller.
- Helper/Delivery assistant / Attendant/ Waiter in a small establishment/ Shop worker/ Assistant/ Peon in a small establishment
- Worker who is an electrician, a mechanic, an assembler, or a repairman.
- Washerman/Chowkidar is a term used to describe a person who works as a chowkidar.
Document Requirements for Ayushman Bharat
Below is the list of documents which would be required at the time of registration under the scheme
- All family members’ Aadhar cards
- Evidence of ration card mobile number and address
PMJAY for Benefits
- Medical diagnosis, care, and advice
- Pre-hospitalization treatment
- Medicine and medical supplies are two types of medical supplies.
- Services for non-intensive and intensive care
- Investigations in the diagnostic and laboratory
- Services for medical implantation (where necessary)
- Advantages of staying in a hotel
- services related to food
- Complications that arise as a result of the treatment
- After-hospitalization care up to 15 days of follow-up treatment
- The Prime Minister’s Ayushman Yojana provides up to 5 lakh poor families with health insurance.
- PM-JAY is the world’s first government-funded health insurance and guarantee programme.
- It covers secondary and tertiary care hospitalisation in public and private empanelled hospitals in India for a maximum of Rs. 5 lakhs per family per year.
- These benefits are available to over 10.74 crore poor and needy families (roughly 50 crore beneficiaries).
- PM-JAY gives beneficiaries cashless access to health care facilities at the point of operation, which is the hospital.
- PM-JAY aspires to aid in the reduction of catastrophic medical costs, which drive nearly 6 crore Indians into poverty each year.
- It includes pre-hospitalization expenses for up to 3 days and post-hospitalization expenses for up to 15 days, including diagnostics and medicines.
- There are no limitations on the height, age, or gender of the family.
- From the start, all pre–existing conditions are protected.
- The scheme’s benefits are transferable throughout the world, meaning that a beneficiary can receive cashless care at any empanelled public or private hospital in India.
- Around 1,393 procedures are included in the services, which cover all medical expenses, including but not limited to medications, equipment, laboratory services, physician’s fees, room charges, surgeon charges, OT and ICU charges, and so on.
- Public hospitals are reimbursed at the same rate as private hospitals for healthcare services.
|Starting Date to Apply Online||2018|
|Online application Form Last Date||Online|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Ayushman Bharat official website||https://pmjay.gov.in/|
Free COVID-19 Testing Center / Hospital List
|Name of State||Coronavirus/COVID-19 Free Test Center (Source-www.indiatvnews.com)|
|Delhi||All India Institute Medical Sciences (AIIMS)
National Centre for Disease Control (NCDC)
|Maharashtra||Indira Gandhi Government Medical College, Nagpur
Kasturba Hospital for Infectious Diseases, Mumbai
|Rajasthan||Sawai Man Singh, Jaipur
Dr. S.N Medical College, Jodhpur
Jhalawar Medical College, Jhalawar
SP Med. College, Bikaner
RNT Medical College, Udaipur
|Tamilnadu|| King’s Institute of Preventive Medicine & Research, Chennai
Government Medical College, Theni
Tirunelveli Medical College, Tirunelveli
Govt. Medical college, Thiruvaru
|Uttar Pradesh||King’s George Medical University, Lucknow
Institute of Medical Sciences, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi
Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Aligarh
|Uttarakhand||Government Medical College, Haldwani|
|West Bengal||National Institute of Cholera and Enteric Diseases, Kolkata
|Madhya Pradesh||All India Institute Medical Sciences, Bhopal
National Institute of Research in Tribal Health (NIRTH), Jabalpur
|Kerala||National Institute of Virology Field Unit
Govt. Medical College, Thriuvananthapuram
Govt. Medical College, Kozhikhode
Govt. Medical College, Thrissur
|Karnataka||Bangalore Medical College & Research Institute, Bangalore
National Institute of Virology Field Unit Bangalore
Mysore Medical College & Research Institute, Mysore
Hassan Inst. of Med. Sciences, Hassan
Shimoga Inst. of Med. Sciences, Shivamogga
|Gujarat||BJ Medical College, Ahmedabad
M.P.Shah Government Medical College, Jamnagar
|Haryana||BPS Govt Medical College, Sonipat
Pt. B.D. Sharma Post Graduate Inst. of Med. Sciences, Rohtak
|Himachal Pradesh||Indira Gandhi Medical College, Shimla, Himachal Pradesh
Dr. Rajendra Prasad Govt. Med. College, Kangra, Tanda
|Jammu & Kashmir||Sher-e- Kashmir Institute of Medical Sciences, Srinagar
Government Medical College, Jammu
Government Medical College, Srinagar
|Jharkhand||MGM Medical College, Jamshedpur|
|Meghalaya||NEIGRI of Health and Medical Sciences, Shillong|
|Manipur||J N Inst. of Med. Sciences Hospital, Imphal-East, Manipur
Regional Institute of Medical Sciences, Imphal
|Odisha||Regional Medical Research Center, Bhubaneswar|
|Punjab||Government Medical College, Patiala
Government Medical College, Amritsar
|Puducherry||Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research, Puducherry|
|Telangana||Gandhi Medical College, Secunderabad
Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad
|Tripura||Government Medical College, Agartala|
|Bihar||Rajendra Memorial Research Institute of Medical Sciences, Patna|
|Chandigarh||Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research, Chandigarh|
|Chhattisgarh||All India Institute Medical Sciences, Raipur|
|Andaman and Nicobar Islands||Regional Medical Research Centre, Port Blair, Andaman and Nicobar|
|Andhra Pradesh||Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences, Tirupati
Andhra Medical College, Visakhapatnam
Sidhartha Medical College, Vijayawada
Rangaraya Medical College, Kakinada
|Assam||Gauhati Medical College, Guwahati
Regional Medical Research Center, Dibrugarh
Silchar Medical College, Silchar
Jorhat Medical College, Jorha