Guru Gobind Singh Jayanti 2022 Prakash Parv or Guru Gobind Singh Jayanti The day honors the birth anniversary of Guru Gobind Singh, the tenth of the ten Sikh Gurus. It is observed on January 9th this year. On this occasion, consider the timings and significance of Prakash Parv. Send wishes, notes, quotes, and so on to friends and family.
Prakash Parv or Guru Gobind Singh Jayanti 2022: It commemorates Guru Gobind Singh’s birth anniversary, which occurs on January 9 this year. He was the tenth Guru in a line of 10 Sikh Gurus. According to the Julian calendar, he was born on December 22, 1666, in Patna, Bihar. The Julian calendar was supplanted by the Gregorian calendar.
Guru Gobind Singh was born on January 1, 1667, according to the Gregorian calendar. And he was born on Saptami, Paush, Shukla Paksha, 1723 Vikram Samvat, according to the Hindu calendar.
Guru Gobind Singh Jayanti 2022: Date and Timings
On this day, devotees from all over the world give their best wishes to one another while also following Guru Gobind Singh Ji’s teachings and path.
Dates & Times for Guru Gobind Singh Jayanti in 2022
It falls on January 9th this year. It commemorates the great warrior, poet, philosopher, and spiritual guru.
According to Drik Panchang, Saptami Tithi begins at 12:12 AM on January 8, 2022.
Saptami Tithi ends at 12:38 a.m. on January 9, 2022.
The Importance of Guru Gobind Singh Jayanti 2022
He was dubbed the “Great Warrior.” He emphasized and preached the creator’s oneness as well as the inherent brotherhood and sisterhood of humanity. He stated that there was no discrimination based on caste, creed, gender, or nationality. His simple ideology was founded on the recognition of all people’s fundamental Divinity.
He is also well-known for fighting Mughal authority in India and spearheading a revolt against the rulers’ brutality. His bravery is admired, admired, and treasured; his nobility is admired; and his goodness is deeply revered.
Wishes and Messages for Guru Gobind Singh Jayanti 2022
1. May Waheguru’s name warm your heart. May Guru Ji’s heavenly love and blessings always remain with you. Merry Gurpurab!
2. May Guru Gobind Singh Ji grant you the courage and strength to stand up to evil and always be on the side of truth.
3. Best wishes for a really blessed and spiritually rewarding Guru Gobind Singh Jayanti to all!
Waheguru Ji Di Fateh, Waheguru Ji Da Khalsa Happy Birthday, Guru Gobind Singh!
5. Best wishes on the auspicious occasion of Guru Purab to you and your family!
6. May Guru Gobind Singh ji’s spiritual blessings illuminate your path. Congratulations on Guru Gobind Singh Jayanti!
7. May Guruji’s teachings offer enlightenment and compassion to all fellow beings. Let us work together to make our country a happy and peaceful place to live.
8. May Guru Gobind Singh Ji inspire you to attain all of your goals and grant you his blessings in all that you undertake.
9. As Guru Gobind Singh Ji taught us, may we all continue to preach the virtues of peace and harmony. Happy Guru Gobind Singh Jayanti, everyone!
10. May Wahe Guru grant you all of your wishes and bless you! Congratulations on Guru Gobind Singh Jayanti!
Guru Gobind Singh Ji Quotes for Guru Gobind Singh Jayanti 2022
1. “I came into the world burdened with the job of upholding the right in every place, of destroying sin and evil… the only reason I took birth was to see that righteousness flourished, that good lived, and tyrants were ripped out by the roots.”
2. “The greatest comforts and long-lasting peace are acquired when selfishness is eradicated from within.”
3. sabai jin prem kio tin hee prabh paio sabai kahon sun leho
“I’ll tell the truth; everyone listen.” Only those who have loved will be able to recognize the Lord.”
4. Har aan kas ki o rastbaazi kunad kunad kunad kunad kunad k rehmsaazi kunad rahim-e bar o rehmsaazi kunad rahim-e
“He showers mercies on those who pursue the road of truth in their mind and deed; they are accorded his compassion.”
5. “He who does not believe in himself will never believe in God.”
“In egoism, one is plagued by anxiety, and he spends his life completely tormented by fear.”
7. “Blessed, blessed is the True Guru, who has bestowed the highest gift of the Lord’s Name.”
“The Lord Himself reveals the Path, He Himself is the Doer of deeds,” says the Lord.
“Meeting the True Guru, hunger departs; hunger does not depart by dressing in beggar’s garments.”
“I prostrate myself at the feet of those who ponder on the Truest of the True.”
11. “Shed not the blood of another carelessly with thy sword, lest the Sword on High fall upon thy neck.”
“Those who worship and adore the Lord via the Guru’s Word forget all their agony and suffering,” says the Guru.
13. “But he who trusts in an oath on God has His Protection in Him; in necessity, He demonstrates the Path.”
14. “I offer myself as a sacrifice to the Guru, who has completely healed me of the terrible sickness of egotism.” The Guru’s attributes are glorious and tremendous, for he has removed evil and taught me in virtue.”
15. “There is pitch darkness and vast clouds of dust in the City of Death, and neither sister nor brother is present.” This body is fragile, and old age is catching up with it.”
How many languages is Guru Gobind Singh fluent in?
Guru Gobind Singh Was A Man Of Outstanding Intellect. He is fluent in several languages, including Persian, Arabic, and Sanskrit, in addition to his native Punjabi. He wrote martial poetry and music, as well as codifying Sikh law. He Is Known As The Author Of The Dasam Granth (“Tenth Volume”), A Sikh Work.
What is Guru Gobind Singh well-known for?
He Was The Tenth And Last Personal Sikh Guru, Best Known For Creating The Khalsa (In Punjabi “The Pure”) And The Military Brotherhood Of The Sikhs.
When and where was Guru Gobind Singh born?
Guru Gobind Singh was born in 1666 in Patna, Bihar, with the name Gobind Rai.