Here you can get Pradhanmantri Gramin Awas scheme 2022 Apply online, प्रधानमंत्री ग्रामीण आवास योजना form download, PMAY eligibility, features, benefits and check application status.
Pradhanmantri Gramin Awas Scheme or प्रधानमंत्री ग्रामीण आवास योजना Yojana has been launched by the central/state government with an aim to benefit all the welfare schemes of the government. Hardeep Singh Puri and his cabinet have introduced this scheme to the aged between 16 to 59 years of central/state government. Under this scheme all SECC-2011 Beneficiary will be benefited. In this article, we will provide information about the application process, how to apply, eligibility criteria, Beneficiary List, and Status and necessary documents in online mode. As per the announcement on 25 June 2015 , Ministry of Housing and Urban Poverty Allevation Ministry will implement this scheme.
Pradhanmantri Gramin Awas Yojana | Pradhanmantri Gramin Awas Scheme 2022 Apply online @ https://pmayg.nic.in/
|Name of scheme||Pradhanmantri Gramin Awas|
|Started||By Hardeep Singh Puri|
|Post Published Date||02-05-2022|
|Post Updated Date||02-05-2022|
|Beneficiary||aged between 16 to 59 years|
|application procedure||Online / offline|
About Pradhanmantri Gramin Awas Scheme Details
Summary: The Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY) is a government of India initiative to provide affordable housing to the urban poor, with a goal of constructing 2 crore (20 million) affordable houses by March 31, 2022. It is divided into two parts: the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (Urban) (PMAY-U) for the urban poor and the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (Gramin) (PMAY-G and PMAY-R) for the rural poor. This scheme is linked to other initiatives to ensure that homes have a toilet, electricity, Ujjwala Yojana LPG, drinking water, and Jan Dhan banking facilities, among other things. As of December 28, 2019, a total of 1 crore homes had been approved against a total demand of 1.12 crore.
PMAY Scheme 2022 Overview
|Scheme Name||Pradhanmantri Gramin Awas (PMAY)|
|In Hindi||प्रधानमंत्री ग्रामीण आवास योजना योजना|
|Official Launched by||central/state government|
|Who benefits||aged between 16 to 59 years|
|Benefit of scheme||SECC-2011 Beneficiary|
|Scheme Objective||House For all|
|Scheme under||central/state government|
Pradhanmantri Gramin Awas Yojana Application Form 2022
Enrollment under the Pradhanmantri Gramin Awas scheme can be done through below mentioned the step by steps
- Visit at official website at https://pmayg.nic.in/
- Now click on the “Pradhanmantri Gramin Awas Application Format” or directly click this link.
- Fill all the details in the application form and submit.
Note- Please keeps the following documents in front of you and fills the information on the same basis.
Features under PM Awas Yojana Rural Scheme
The PMAY- Gramin Scheme provides the following benefits to its beneficiaries.
- Instead of using the BPL list to identify eligible beneficiaries, the selection is made using the criteria of the Socio-Economic and Caste Census.
- In both plain and hilly regions, the State and the Central Government share the unit assistance under this arrangement.
- The central government provides full financial assistance to Union Territories, including the UT of Ladakh. The Union Territory of Jammu and
- Kashmir, on the other hand, receives 90:10 financial support from the federal and state governments.
- The Swachh Bharat Mission – Gramin provides financial assistance of up to Rs 12,000 to PMAYG beneficiaries for the construction of toilets.
- Beneficiaries of the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana – Gramin Scheme receive payments directly to their post offices or bank accounts linked to their Aadhar numbers.
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin Subsidy Scheme 2022 to 2022.
You can get a subsidy on your house loan interest rates through the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin Scheme.
- Beneficiaries of the PMAYG scheme are eligible for a loan of up to 70,000 from banks or other financial institutions.
- Under the PMAYG scheme, beneficiaries will get a home loan subsidy of 3% on the interest rate up to a maximum loan sum of 2 lakh.
- The maximum amount of subsidy that can be received for the payable EMI is 38,359
- Beneficiaries may apply for a loan of more than 2 lakh rupees. The interest rate subsidy, on the other hand, would be limited to a maximum of 2 lakh.
- The PMAYG allows for loans to be taken out for up to 20 years.
Document Requirements for Pradhanmantri Gramin Awas
PMAYG needs the following documents in addition to the properly completed Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Scheme application form.
Eligibility Criteria for Pradhanmantri Gramin Awas
- Families who are homeless or who live in kutcha houses with nil, one, or two rooms.
- Households with no male adult between the ages of 19 and 59.
- Households without a literate adult of at least 25 years of age.
- Families with one or more disabled members.
- Households with no members who are physically capable.
- Households who do not own land and depend on casual labour.
- Families from Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, and other Minority groups.
- Families without access to a motor car, farm machinery, or fishing boat.
- Individuals that have a Kisan Credit Card with a $50,000 or higher cap.
- Individuals making $10,000 or more who do not live in a household with a government employee.
How to Check Name in PMAY 2022 New List?
As previously mentioned, the PMAY list is divided into two parts, one for each of the two components: Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana – Urban and the other for Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana – Rural or Gramin. While applicants must follow separate steps for checking two segments of the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana list, both segments can be accessed via the official website of PMAY.
How to Check Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojna Urban List?
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana list for the urban segment can be accessed in two ways, which are:
To check the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana list, follow the below-mentioned steps.
After clicking on ‘Search’, applicants will get access to the PMAY -Urban list. On the list, applicants can check the selected names along with other details.
How to Check PMAY Rural List?
The Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana list for the Rural segment can be accessed in one of two ways.
Applicants must take the steps outlined below in order to complete both procedures.
Indira Awas Yojana Scheme Details
Following these measures would allow you to access the list using your registration number.
To gain access to the list without using a registration number, follow these steps:
The PMAY list will be shown after you have entered all of the necessary information. Only the selected applicants will be able to see the rest of the details. The Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana publishes a new list every year after the applications have been submitted and the beneficiaries have been evaluated. Applicants can review the list by following the steps outlined above.
PMAY State List
Below-mentioned is the list of states that comes under PMAY:
PMAY for Benefits
Besides the list of accepted applications, a PMAY list for beneficiaries is also important. The list shows who all can be considered as beneficiaries under the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana. The list of beneficiaries, along with the income groups, is given below.
|Starting Date to Apply Online||Year 2015|
|Online application Form Last Date||2022|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Pradhanmantri Gramin Awas official website||https://pmayg.nic.in/|
If you still have questions related to this scheme then you can ask us through comment. Along with this, you can also bookmark our website.