Here you can get Vidyanjali Yojana scheme 2022 Apply online, विद्यांजलि योजना form download, Vidyanjali eligibility, features, benefits and check application status.
Vidyanjali Scheme or विद्यांजलि योजना Yojana has been launched by the Central with an aim to benefit all the welfare schemes of the government. Union Cabinet Minister, Smriti Irani and his cabinet have introduced this scheme to the boost community and private sector participation in government schools of Central. Under this scheme all diverse academic and professional backgrounds in schools may lead to flow of new ideas and information among children will be benefited. In this article, we will provide information about the application process, how to apply, eligibility criteria, Beneficiary List, and Status and necessary documents in online mode. As per the announcement on June, 2016 , Ministry of Human Resource Development Ministry will implement this scheme.
Vidyanjali Yojana | Vidyanjali Scheme 2022 Apply online @ https://www.mygov.in/
|Name of scheme||Vidyanjali|
|Started||By Union Cabinet Minister, Smriti Irani|
|Post Published Date||05-05-2022|
|Post Updated Date||05-05-2022|
|Beneficiary||boost community and private sector participation in government schools|
|application procedure||Online / offline|
|Benefit||diverse academic and professional backgrounds in schools may lead to flow of new ideas and information among children|
About Vidyanjali Scheme Details
Summary: Minister of Human Resource Development “Smriti Zubin Irani” has unveiled the most dynamic scheme ever found – Vidyanjali Yojana – for the development of the education sector. In 2014, she became the head of this department.
From June 16th, 2016, the Vidyanjali Yojana 2016 will be introduced in Government Schools. Any individual with the potential to teach something new from any field can enter any Government school under the Vidyanjali Scheme for the overall development of students.
Vidyanjali Yojana Opening Dates; 20 States
The following is a list of the 20 states that have agreed to provide the Vidyanjali Yojana in their affiliated colleges. This PDF file lists the 20 states that will adopt the Vidyanjali School Volunteer Program, as well as their implementation dates. The opening dates for the following states have been announced, so take a look –
1. Delhi, 2.Goa, 3.Haryana, 4.Gujarat, 5.Uttar Pradesh (UP), 6. Assam, 7. Andhra Pradesh, 8. Uttarakhand, 9. Tripura, 10 Telangana, 11.Punjab, 12.Rajasthan, 13.Odisha, 14.Manipur, 15.Maharashtra, 16.Himachal Pradesh, 17.Chhattisgarh, 18.Bihar, 19.Karnataka, 20.Madhya Pradesh
Vidyanjali Scheme 2022 Overview
|Scheme Name||Vidyanjali (Vidyanjali)|
|In Hindi||विद्यांजलि योजना योजना|
|Official Launched by||Central|
|Who benefits||boost community and private sector participation in government schools|
|Benefit of scheme||diverse academic and professional backgrounds in schools may lead to flow of new ideas and information among children|
|Scheme Objective||boost community and private sector participation in government schools|
Vidyanjali Yojana Application Form 2022
- Candidates who have already enrolled must go to the MyGov web site, i.e. mygov.in. To log into their account, they must go to the portal.
- Users who have not yet registered for the MyGov web portal will do so by providing a valid e-mail address and phone number.
- Users can also register using the MyGov mobile app, which is available for Android and Windows users for free.
- You can enter the Vidyanjali Yojana by logging into your MyGov account and selecting it.
- You may choose the school that has posted any teaching volunteer criteria under the Vidyanjali Yojana.
- To apply for the programme, candidates must fill out an online application form.
Document Requirements for Vidyanjali
Below is the list of documents which would be required at the time of registration under the scheme
Eligibility Criteria for Vidyanjali
All the desired applicants who wish to avail the scheme will have to fulfill the eligibility criteria given.
- Homemakers who want to volunteer should have at least a High School diploma.
- Members of the Indian Diaspora must have completed their secondary education.
- To participate in the programme, NRIs must be graduates and have an Overseas Citizenship Card.
- A graduation degree is required of retired experts and ex-army staff.
Vidyanjali for Benefits
- Those who want to pursue their dream of teaching without having to go through a formal academic staff recruitment process will enter this programme and volunteer their time to help the community.
- Teachers willing to teach voluntarily in schools with a shortage of faculty in different fields will help.
- Teachers who are hired on a regular basis will not be affected.
- After consulting with the school authorities, the volunteers will set the teaching schedules.
Key Features of Vidyanjali Yojana
- To apply for this scheme, you do not need to have any specific teaching qualifications.
- Anyone from any branch of the military is welcome to join the team and begin teaching the children.
- This programme relies solely on volunteers. Retired or stay-at-home mothers and fathers are qualified to participate in the programme to improve India’s educational system.
- Ex-servicemen, retired teachers, housewives, and ex-defence officers are among those who have served in the military..
- This initiative would include all government schools from a total of 20 great states. Anyone can enrol in any of the schools in their area and begin teaching students.
- The Yojana has served as a link between underprivileged children and educated adults.
Selection Procedure For volunteers
After the application has been submitted, the following is the procedure for selecting Vidyanjali Scheme volunteers:
- The application on the receipt has been sorted by the Block area in which the school is situated.
- The Block Education Officer examines the request and double-checks the application details and supporting documentation.
- The BEO issues required orders for a person to enter the scheme after consulting with the Headmaster or Principal of the Government School.
- The person who has been notified by the school authorities of their joining date.
Volunteers of the Vidyanjali Yojana Responsibility
The volunteers’ responsibilities are as follows:
- Dance, music, acting, and other forms of entertainment are examples.
- Drawing, painting, sculpture, handicraft, and other creative practises
- Speaking engagements in public.
- Sports and games.
- Yoga and other forms of exercise
- Creative writing, storey writing, poetry, and other forms of expression are all accessible.
- Academic and career guidance are given.
|Starting Date to Apply Online||Online|
|Online application Form Last Date||N/A|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Vidyanjali official website||https://www.mygov.in/|
If you still have questions related to this scheme then you can ask us through comment. Along with this, you can also bookmark our website.