Border Security Force BSF Syllabus 2019, Border Security Force BSF Syllabus to know the detailed Border Security Force BSF Syllabus with weightage, marks distribution, important chapters and more. Check out the detailed Railway BSF syllabus for both Prelims and Mains along with Border Security Force BSF exam pattern.
BSF Constable (Tradesman) Exam syllabus 2019
|Exam Name||BSF Constable (Tradesman)|
|Conducting Body||Border Security Force|
|Application Form Release||June 2019|
|Application Form Ends||June 2019|
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Document verification (DV)
- Trade Test
- Written Test
- Medical Examination
BSF Constable Tradesman Exam Pattern 2019 – www.bsf.nic.in
Border Security Force (BSF) PST Exam Pattern 2019
|Sections||Height (cms)||Chest (cms)|
|Schedule Tribes/ Adivasis of all states
Union territories including Nagas and Mizos.
|Male – 162.5 cms
Female – 150 cms
|Male –76-81 cms
|Candidates belonging to the states of Sikkim, Nagaland, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Tripura, Mizoram, Meghalaya, Assam, Himachal Pradesh, Kashmir, and Leh & Ladakh regions of J&K.
Men who belong to Garhwalis, Kumaonis, Gorkhas, Dogras, Marathas
|Male – 165 cms
Female – 155 cms
|Male –78-83 cms
|All Other States and Union Territories||Male – 167.5 cms
Female – 157 cms
|Male –78-83 cms
BSF PET (Physical Efficiency Test) Exam Pattern 2019
The candidates qualified in PST will take PET Test.
|Male||5 Kms Running Race within 24 minutes|
|Female||1.6 Kms Running Race within 8.30 minutes|
Border Security Force (BSF) Constable Tradesman Trade Test
Candidates who qualify in PST, PET & Documentation round will be selected for the Trade Test.
- Trade test will be only qualifying in nature.
- The test will be based on skill/qualification required for each trade.
Border Security Force (BSF) Written Exam Pattern 2019
|Subject||No of Questions||Marks|
|General Awareness/ General Knowledge||25||25|
|Hindi / English Basics||25||25|
- The exam mode will be of Objective type questions.
- Duration of the exam will be 2 Hours.
- The exam papers can be answered either in Hindi or English.
Later on, Medical Examination will be taken after which Final merit list will be announced according to which posts will be allotted.
Download BSF Constable Tradesman Exam syllabus 2019 Pdf
The applicants who are searching for detailed BSF Constable Tradesman Syllabus can check under this section. Here we have listed syllabus subject wise using which you can prepare for the exam easily.
- Ability to understand correct English
- Basic comprehension and writing ability
- error recognition
- fill in the blanks
- Sentence Structure
- Sentence Completion
- Phrases and Idiomatic use of Words, etc.
General Awareness/General Knowledge
- Socio-Economic development of Himachal Pradesh
- Knowledge of current events of National and International importance
- Experience in their scientific aspects
- Modern History (From 1857 onwards) of India, Indian culture, Indian Polity, Indian Economy, Geography of India.
- Number Systems
- C.M., H.C.F.
- Ratio & Proportion
- Profit & Loss
- Simple & Compound Interest
- Time & Work
- Time & Distance
- Tables & Graphs, etc.
- similarities and differences
- relationship concepts
- arithmetical computation
- analytical functions
- Venn diagrams
- Ability to observe and distinguish patterns etc.
You Can Also Check
|Upcoming Central Govt Jobs|
|Latest Sarkari Results|
|Latest Admit Card|
|Upcoming Railway Jobs|
|Upcoming Bank Jobs in India|
|Latest State Govt Jobs|