TS ICET Syllabus 2020 along with the latest Exam Pattern released at tsche.ac.in. So, students to score best marks in that ICET Exam must complete knowledge of the Telangana ICET Exam Syllabus. We had added the Telangana ICET Exam Pattern 2020. So, candidates can check out the article for getting more info from this article.
TS ICET Syllabus PDF and Exam Pattern
Telangana State Council Of Higher Education (Kakatiya University) has released the syllabus of ICET 2020 at tsche.ac.in. Telangana ICET syllabus is based on class Degree syllabus. TS ICET is a computer based entrance exam for admission to M.B.A, M.C.A courses offered by various colleges . Candidates read the full article to know detailed TS ICET Syllabus 2020.
TS ICET Syllabus 2020 Details
|Full Name Of The Organisation||Telangana State Council Of Higher Education|
|Short Nname of the Organisation||Kakatiya University|
|Entrance Exam Name||Integrated Common Entrance Test (ICET 2020)|
|Category||Entrance Exam Syllabus|
|Courses Offered||M.B.A, M.C.A|
|Notification Released Date||March 2020|
|Application form accepted Date||9th March 2020|
|Exam Date||20th & 21st May 2020|
|Hall Ticket Release Date||14th May 2020|
Download Telangana ICET Syllabus 2020?
- Candidates first go to the official website @ tsche.ac.in
- Find Syllabus Link of Telangana ICET Syllabus pdf format.
- Check subject wise ICET 2020 Syllabus and take the printout
- Use the topics to gain the best marks in the Entrance exam
Telangana ICET Exam Pattern 2020
Telangana ICET Exam Pattern 2020 – Telangana State Council Of Higher Education (Kakatiya University) has released the official exam pattern of TS ICET 2020 in online mode on March 2020. Candidates are requested to check the details regarding ICET exam pattern before starting off their preparation process.
- Mode of Exam: The examination will be conducted through online mode.
- Type of Questions:The question paper will be consisting of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ).
- of Questions:Total of 200 questions will be asked in the examination.
- Marking Scheme:1 mark will be awarded for each correct answer.
- Duration of Exam:Total 150 minutes will be allotted for the whole exam.
- Section:It will divide into three sections (Analytical Ability, Mathematical Ability & Communication Ability).
|Sections||No. of Questions|
|Section-A: Analytical Ability||Data Sufficiency||25|
|Section-B: Mathematical Ability||Arithmetical Ability||35|
|Algebraical and Geometrical Ability||30|
|Section-C: Communication Ability||Vocabulary||10|
|Business and Computer Terminology||10|
TS ICET Syllabus
TS ICET syllabus 2020 will be released along with the information brochure. Before starting the preparation, candidates will be able to download the syllabus available in pdf format.
This part comprises of questions from Data Sufficiency & Problem Solving.
Sequences and Series:
Analogies of numbers and alphabet, completion of blank spaces following the pattern in a:b::c:d relationship; odd thing out: missing number in a sequence or a series.
The data given in a Table, Graph, Bar diagram, Pie Chart, Venn Diagram or a Passage is to be analyzed and the questions pertaining to the data are to be answered.
Coding and Decoding Problems:
A code pattern of English Alphabet is given. A given word or a group of letters are to be coded or decoded based on the given code or codes.
Date and Time & Arrangement Problems:
Calendar problems, clock problems, blood relationships, arrivals, departures and schedules, seating arrangements, symbol and notation interpretation.
Laws of indices, ratio and proportion; surds; numbers and divisibility, l.c.m. and g.c.d; Rational numbers, Ordering.; Percentages; Profit and loss; Partnership, Pipes and cisterns, time, distance and work problems, areas and volumes, mensuration, modular arithmetic.
Algebraical and Geometrical Ability:
Matrices, Notion of a limit and derivative, Polynomials, Remainder theorem and consequences, Linear equations and expressions, Progressions, Binomial Theorem, Plane geometry-lines, Triangles, Quadrilaterals, Circles, Coordinate geometry-distance between points, Statements, Truth tables, implication converse and inverse, Tautologies-Sets, Relations and functions, Equation of a line in different forms.
Frequency distributions, Mean, Median, Mode, Standard Deviation, Correlation, simple problems on Probability.
- Vocabulary, Business and Computer terminology, Functional Grammar and Reading Comprehension (3 Passages).
- Identify vocabulary used in the day-to-day communication.
- Understand the functional use of grammar in day-to-day communication as well as in the business contexts.
- Understand written text and drawing inferences.
Remember that the given TS ICET Exam Syllabus 2020 helps you a lot in the preparation time. Therefore, follow our website Careerswave.in and grab much more accurate information.